General Discussion

What to do after lvl 100

Buppet

The biggest problem with the game at the moment is this level system, the game practically ends when you reach level 100, this is discouraging many to continue playing because there is no objective after reaching that level, it needs to be fixed as quickly as possible, this is the biggest problem the SA community is having with the game.

• Like 6

Hard agree.

We lvl up to 100 in 5/6 hours or less and have nothing to grind, to play for. 

Levels in the past were a huge thing, ppl saw your level and were amazed if you had a high level... right now all players can reach level 100 with less than 500 kills.... thats messed up!

Eu community agree with that to.

Edited by j0hNESY
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello

You are very right, that is very demotivating, but have you stopped to think about whether it is a simple test?

Theoretically, the beta phase has already passed, but we all know that the game is not even 15% developed, it is a matter of looking forward to what is coming in the future, for now we have to enjoy its gameplay while the development team puts The following updates are underway.

Greetings.

• Like 1

i wont mind if they reset everyones lvl to 0 and make it harder to lvl up and change the icons of the lvls to the old ones too this new ones are awfull another thing they have to change is so we get mp from matches again how the game is rn is not going to last long and thats kinda hard to say and see cause we whaited to long for this game to come out

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Zorken said:

i wont mind if they reset everyones lvl to 0 and make it harder to lvl up and change the icons of the lvls to the old ones too this new ones are awfull another thing they have to change is so we get mp from matches again how the game is rn is not going to last long and thats kinda hard to say and see cause we whaited to long for this game to come out

This is exactly what I'm hoping happens as well it's kinda their only option tbh

25 minutes ago, AngelKunt said:

This is exactly what I'm hoping happens as well it's kinda their only option tbh

Or just have the current gained exp scale up to whatever levels they'd make it so that it matches up properly.

Basically people who are lvl 100 would end up being like lvl 15 - 20 after reworking the exp / level values.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1

I am level 100 and I am a Free Player, I didn't get anything good from the mp capsule with everything I collected and now I have no motivation to continue playing because I can't farm mp. I will continue resisting, but I fear that it will discourage new players.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mahiro said:

I am level 100 and I am a Free Player, I didn't get anything good from the mp capsule with everything I collected and now I have no motivation to continue playing because I can't farm mp. I will continue resisting, but I fear that it will discourage new players.

Totally understandable... normaly ppl play the game cus they have some objctive like max lvl, farm in game money to earn better things or even play competitive..

We don't have nothing of that rn to continue playing the game with the fire and passion we and on old MV.

Edited by j0hNESY
2 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

Totally understandable... normaly ppl play the game cus they have some objctive like max lvl, farm in game money to earn better things or even play competitive..

We don't have nothing of that rn to continue playing the game with the fire and passion we and on old MV.

Sadly the game is slowly dying...

It's like the 4th day and the numbers are already below half...

They must release an update before Saturday, so people can actually play for a meaning.  

image.png.988d45a419bc77592e5a188a437f1ecf.png

15 minutes ago, vav said:

Sadly the game is slowly dying...

It's like the 4th day and the numbers are already below half...

They must release an update before Saturday, so people can actually play for a meaning.  

It's sad to see a prove to our points when we really don't wanna see that like in this situation.

Hope they update the game (at least system lvl) befora the weekend so the players comeback to play and have something to battle hard to get like old times!

• Like 2
Just now, j0hNESY said:

It's sad to see a prove to our points when we really don't wanna see that like in this situation.

Hope they update the game (at least system lvl) befora the weekend so the players comeback to play and have something to battle hard to get like old times!

This level system limited the game too much, I reached level 100 in 3 days and I no longer have anything to do, the missions were never useful in microvolts, I also hope they fix the level bug before the weekend

They must introduce the MP system.

We will have another meaning to play if we can grind the limited capsules...

I would say per 1K XP getting 500MP would be balanced, so basically 5 games per 1 capsule if you win the match.

means that its 12 game wins, with a good score to buy a basic weapon.

Making it around 100 games to get the full 7 weapons.

around 150 games and you can have cloths

around 180 games for a full inventory.

For a full level 1 inventory should be around 230 games.

In the old MV you could upgrade weapons until level 10, I would say that:
2000 games for  full level 10 inventory and around 100k in batteries.    

With this, I think people would have reason to play, making the game harder but not too hard.

I have around 6k hours on Warthunder and i don't even have all the achievements and vehicles and i pay a yearly subscription to play hahah.

(note that, i didn't make any calculations, i just spat out random numbers that make sense in my head 😇)

15 minutes ago, Buppet said:

This level system limited the game too much, I reached level 100 in 3 days and I no longer have anything to do, the missions were never useful in microvolts, I also hope they fix the level bug before the weekend

If they dont fix the level system befero the weekend they will lose a lot of players at least for now and we all know that the first months of the games will dictate the rest of months or years. The 1st month it's when you aproach more players, make more money and show the work and focus that you have on that project.

Lets hope, just hope!

8 minutes ago, vav said:

They must introduce the MP system.

We will have another meaning to play if we can grind the limited capsules...

I would say per 1K XP getting 500MP would be balanced, so basically 5 games per 1 capsule if you win the match.

means that its 12 game wins, with a good score to buy a basic weapon.

Making it around 100 games to get the full 7 weapons.

around 150 games and you can have cloths

around 180 games for a full inventory.

For a full level 1 inventory should be around 230 games.

In the old MV you could upgrade weapons until level 10, I would say that:
2000 games for  full level 10 inventory and around 100k in batteries.    

With this, I think people would have reason to play, making the game harder but not too hard.

I have around 6k hours on Warthunder and i don't even have all the achievements and vehicles and i pay a yearly subscription to play hahah.

(note that, i didn't make any calculations, i just spat out random numbers that make sense in my head 😇)

They need to understand that we want something to grind. We want to grind for MP and we want to REALLY REALLY grind for our level!

I think the 180 to 200 games to have a full inventory it's very good, for me could be 500 games that i wouldnt care, i jsut want to grind something and spend good hours of gameplay with this game!

1 hour ago, j0hNESY said:

They need to understand that we want something to grind. We want to grind for MP and we want to REALLY REALLY grind for our level!

I think the 180 to 200 games to have a full inventory it's very good, for me could be 500 games that i wouldnt care, i jsut want to grind something and spend good hours of gameplay with this game!

Yeah.

I don't really care about the level that much, everyone is complaining about that.

You might be level 543, but you can't have the default gray weapons hahaha

I want to be able to have an identity by being able to customize my own weapons and costume, that is the real grind of this game.

Be able to have a rank and competitive play is also extremely important.  

• Like 2

Now everyone can develop quickly and play better. Yes, now it’s easy to reach the peak, but what difference does it make that either now or later you will reach it if everything is done for a single purpose, for rating/for fun. I mean that MV is damp and empty now, its known problem. But the new level system will change nothing. I see people really thinking that problem is in mp and level system, but bruh, for what you need mp? There is just a small amount of content right now. And content is the last thing that developers must carry first. Let's wait until the game at least stabilizes, there are a lot of serious bugs right now. It can’t get any worse, so we need to remain optimistic and pick the brains of the developers. 

Weapon damage is too low

Lack of competitiveness

No reason to come back

No really reason to spend real life money o the game

I don't think the problems are the bugs really... a buggy game will still allow people to play and enjoy it.
Lack of content is what really kills a game...  

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, vav said:

Weapon damage is too low

Lack of competitiveness

No reason to come back

I don't think the problems are the bugs really... a buggy game will still allow people to play and enjoy it.

yea, i thought about spending some money on rt but there's absolutely 0 reason to pay 25 bucks for a yellow weapon that has no other benefits

6 minutes ago, vav said:

Weapon damage is too low

Lack of competitiveness

No reason to come back

Agree in a whole, but bugs i think really important. Some players cant launch the game! Much players dont get rewards that should have gotten it like everyone else! There are much huge bugs like that..

Edited by PyrrhaNikos
37 minutes ago, vav said:

Yeah.

I don't really care about the level that much, everyone is complaining about that.

You might be level 543, but you can't have the default gray weapons hahaha

I want to be able to have an identity by being able to customize my own weapons and costume, that is the real grind of this game.

Be able to have a rank and competitive play is also extremely important.  

Yup, agree!

They have a lot to focus right now to implement. 

I'm just watching to see a update befero the weekend, just that!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, PyrrhaNikos said:

Agree in a whole, but bugs i think really important. Some players cant launch the game! Much players dont get rewards that should have gotten it like everyone else! There are much huge bugs like that..

I didn't get a single reward besides battery... guess what, i bought the membership, battery is useless!🤣🤣🤣
But yeah, not being able to launch the game is awful, besides that, we just need to vibe.  

20 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Or just have the current gained exp scale up to whatever levels they'd make it so that it matches up properly.

Basically people who are lvl 100 would end up being like lvl 15 - 20 after reworking the exp / level values.

Totally ideal but obviously this release is a struggle for them currently so it'd probably be easier for them to just reset everyone and start fresh atp

• Like 2

Lots of changes and fixes are needed right now, and I believe in the following months they will occur.

I would appreciate it a level reset for the beginning of next year.