General Discussion

Lot of problems

Fxk

ย Achievements not working "Enamel Eater" & "Now, play the game" & " double jump! And..."
Old problems arrive again: 1 minute of doing no damage and the next second everyone dies and respawn. (TDM)
Levels are awful, saw the desire to do good by replacing the beta ones,these are terrible and show no modernism.
No graphics improved.

Wierd sounds in-game.
Not to mention the "A, B, C, D" at the end of weapons.
Speaking of weapons, a single word. MGs.
Please start working on this game. The opening was delayed so much times for what? To throw same game which was in 2009. Wierd
You searching for streamers, to stream what? A Joke? Game is old, you need to work to bring it where u want to.
I cant thow cs16 and just search for streamers, knowing out there exists giants like COD Fortnite LOL CSGO, it wont work ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Sad 2

Way too much negativity. I understand the frustration and that you wanna express your opinion but there are a lot of ways u can do that without being so hateful.ย 

Graphic improvement has been done on certain parts and cosmetics. If it changed too much it wouldn't be microvolts anymore

Sound design is fine. You probably have your own personal opinion on it Doesn't mean everyone agrees.

ย 

A,b,c,d types are great and allow everyone to use the same weapons no matter if they use RT. i think its an amazing add

ย 

The level SYSTEM and the MG i do agree need to be re-worked on but the game JUST LAUNCHED. so you can wait 2 weeks and see. If they dont fix it by then i'd say you can be hateful.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

First of all, the graphics cannot be improved, if you had any idea what you were talking about you would have known that for sure
Its an old engine, they cannot do anything regarding that besides building on a new one which will not happen.

ย 

Yes the MGs are annoying, yes the levels are ugly as hell and they make no sense to me either ( why on earth are we leveling once per room until 100 and after that it requires 60k per level ).

The type A , B, C, D weapons its a bit odd and doesnt really make a lot of sense to me , they could have just kept them as they were and balance them out, but let's ne honest that is not a "problem".

ย 

But the game is not a "joke" , if you think that be my guest and go play something else, no one forces you to be here. Spreading negativity here will not bring any good. They just need to be aware of the problems and of the things they need to do and improve but this post is simply not the way to do that.

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

First of all, the graphics cannot be improved, if you had any idea what you were talking about you would have known that for sure
Its an old engine, they cannot do anything regarding that besides building on a new one which will not happen.

ย 

Yes the MGs are annoying, yes the levels are ugly as hell and they make no sense to me either ( why on earth are we leveling once per room until 100 and after that it requires 60k per level ).

The type A , B, C, D weapons its a bit odd and doesnt really make a lot of sense to me , they could have just kept them as they were and balance them out, but let's ne honest that is not a "problem".

ย 

But the game is not a "joke" , if you think that be my guest and go play something else, no one forces you to be here. Spreading negativity here will not bring any good. They just need to be aware of the problems and of the things they need to do and improve but this post is simply not the way to do that.

ย 

ย 

the new parts that have been added are improved in terms of graphics quality. but yes i agree with everything you saidย 

2 hours ago, Fxk said:

ย Achievements not working "Enamel Eater" & "Now, play the game" & " double jump! And..."
Old problems arrive again: 1 minute of doing no damage and the next second everyone dies and respawn. (TDM)
Levels are awful, saw the desire to do good by replacing the beta ones,these are terrible and show no modernism.
No graphics improved.

Wierd sounds in-game.
Not to mention the "A, B, C, D" at the end of weapons.
Please start working on this game. The opening was delayed so much times for what? To throw same game which was in 2009. Wierd
You searching for streamers, to stream what? A Joke? Game is old, you need to work to bring it where u want to.
I cant thow cs16 and just search for streamers, knowing out there exists giants like COD Fortnite LOL CSGO, it wont work ๐Ÿ˜‰

We need graphics improvedย 

because this game is kinda old, you can put both settings for players who want to play in low or highย 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SweatyGengar said:

Way too much negativity. I understand the frustration and that you wanna express your opinion but there are a lot of ways u can do that without being so hateful.ย 

Graphic improvement has been done on certain parts and cosmetics. If it changed too much it wouldn't be microvolts anymore

Sound design is fine. You probably have your own personal opinion on it Doesn't mean everyone agrees.

ย 

A,b,c,d types are great and allow everyone to use the same weapons no matter if they use RT. i think its an amazing add

ย 

The level SYSTEM and the MG i do agree need to be re-worked on but the game JUST LAUNCHED. so you can wait 2 weeks and see. If they dont fix it by then i'd say you can be hateful.

* If wE iMpRoved gRaphIcS it wOUldn't bE microvolts anYmore*

Bro whatย  did i just read right now? are u weird?ย 

did you don't know about Remasters thing?ย 

Because of troll like you, we will play the same game to another 10 years !!ย 

ย 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fxk said:

ย 

lmao get good and stop whining about gatling guns, i love them and i will keep using them. in what game do you have a minigun available at any time that's also really good and not a 15 round automatic machine gun? you're just bad that i keep sniping you with my MG and you can't do your shitty microvolts montage XDDD

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SweatyGengar said:

ย 

ย 

Yep, i agree, people be mad salty for no reason. It's like they live in the game.

Feedback can be given in a more...lets say "constructive" manner. This is just attention seeking, basically he said everything we said in other posts, but meaner.

• Like 1