General Discussion

Lot of problems

Fxk

Achievements not working "Enamel Eater" & "Now, play the game" & " double jump! And..."
Old problems arrive again: 1 minute of doing no damage and the next second everyone dies and respawn. (TDM)
Levels are awful, saw the desire to do good by replacing the beta ones,these are terrible and show no modernism.
No graphics improved.

Wierd sounds in-game.
Not to mention the "A, B, C, D" at the end of weapons.
Speaking of weapons, a single word. MGs.
Please start working on this game. The opening was delayed so much times for what? To throw same game which was in 2009. Wierd
You searching for streamers, to stream what? A Joke? Game is old, you need to work to bring it where u want to.
I cant thow cs16 and just search for streamers, knowing out there exists giants like COD Fortnite LOL CSGO, it wont work ๐Ÿ˜‰

2 hours ago, Fxk said:

Speaking of weapons, a single word. MGs.
ย 

lmao get good and stop whining about gatling guns, i love them and i will keep using them. in what game do you have a minigun available at any time that's also really good and not a 15 round automatic machine gun? you're just bad that i keep sniping you with my MG and you can't do your shitty microvolts montage XDDD