General Discussion

Has anyone encountered this before?

Jeff_Thunder_Man

new character models confirmed???ย 

ย 

Nah. I would just try restarting your game. If it continues see if you have the latest graphics driver and if need be just validate your files as it could have messed up the install.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Jeff_Thunder_Man said:

Actually, everytime i validate it, it always says one file failed to validate. so i did that, got on the game, same thing, so i validated it again, says one file failed to validate. so i think its that one file

Mmm interesting. You may just have to reinstall the game and/or clear out the folder of anything. Otherwise it is just the game being as buggy as it is unfortunately

Hi Jeff.

ย 

If you want, send me a private message and I'll help you with it.

ย 

Greetings.

Edited by Nax
Just now, Sankareita said:

i have the same problem, how exactly did u solved it? cuz i tried unistall and install a game like 5 times but still nothing ๐Ÿ˜ž

ย 

From the sounds of it, all he did was browse the local files of the game and deleted everything in it. Which then you just revalidate the files

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Sankareita said:

i have the same problem, how exactly did u solved it? cuz i tried unistall and install a game like 5 times but still nothing ๐Ÿ˜ž

ย 

Go to your Microvolts files on Steam and delete EVERYTHING without uninstalling the game, then Revalidate the files

• Like 1