General Discussion

MicroVolts Future & Priorites for Devs

Seven_Sky

Hey everyone,

I felt it was important to address some of the concerns that have been circulating.

First and foremost, let's extend our gratitude to Masangsoft for resurrecting our beloved childhood game. Frankly, not many gaming companies would consider reviving a game that appeared to be past its prime. While I don't have detailed insights into the Masangsoft team, my assumption is that its a relatively small group. Given this, instead of dwelling on the limited progress made thus far (the game just came out btw), let's offer our assistance in return. Focusing on negative threads and predictions about the game's demise won't contribute positively. Let's face it, managing the MicroVolts community can be quite challenging.

We all have our high expectations for this game, and the wait has been lengthy. However, let's grant them the benefit of the doubt and support where we can e.g reviving interest among former players, which is often easier than attracting entirely new ones.

Personally, I'm excited about the new upgrading system, and I believe they are making commendable efforts in reducing pay-to-win elements. The key now is to ensure they reinvest the earnings wisely.

To sum it up (with the hope that a GM takes note), here are the immediate steps that could sustain daily player engagement:

• Reintroduce the old level icons (or consider using the ones available in the clan forum)
    • Bringing back the old XP system or revising a new one
  • Reestablish clan wars

The concept of ranked mode seems ambitious and perhaps unrealistic at this moment, so making clan wars an appealing and easier alternative (for the time being).

Let's remain optimistic and continue supporting the game's revival/success. 

See you all IG! 

Edited by Seven_Sky
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I completely agree, it is a matter of time before they surprise us and bring us the past to the present.

Greetings

• Like 1

Hey,

I think the main subject is the new XP system, which is currently absolutely useless.  Bring back the old xp system could solve this issue, as you already said. It is really easy to solve MP issues, by reward each match with some MPs.

Clan war and a better system for clan scoreboard would be a nice thing too. Also, diversify weapons (by different power, range, etc) could be nice.

A system of ranked is not realistic because you have to much different modes, and not enough players to have a strong ranked system.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Seven_Sky said:

Hey everyone,

I felt it was important to address some of the concerns that have been circulating.

First and foremost, let's extend our gratitude to Masangsoft for resurrecting our beloved childhood game. Frankly, not many gaming companies would consider reviving a game that appeared to be past its prime. While I don't have detailed insights into the Masangsoft team, my assumption is that its a relatively small group. Given this, instead of dwelling on the limited progress made thus far (the game just came out btw), let's offer our assistance in return. Focusing on negative threads and predictions about the game's demise won't contribute positively. Let's face it, managing the MicroVolts community can be quite challenging.

We all have our high expectations for this game, and the wait has been lengthy. However, let's grant them the benefit of the doubt and support where we can e.g reviving interest among former players, which is often easier than attracting entirely new ones.

Personally, I'm excited about the new upgrading system, and I believe they are making commendable efforts in reducing pay-to-win elements. The key now is to ensure they reinvest the earnings wisely.

To sum it up (with the hope that a GM takes note), here are the immediate steps that could sustain daily player engagement:

• Reintroduce the old level icons (or consider using the ones available in the clan forum)
    • Bringing back the old XP system or revising a new one
  • Reestablish clan wars

The concept of ranked mode seems ambitious and perhaps unrealistic at this moment, so making clan wars an appealing and easier alternative (for the time being).

Let's remain optimistic and continue supporting the game's revival/success. 

See you all IG! 

100% agreed. I need to bring this topic over and over again so they act faster.