General Discussion

Dont be like Rock Hippo Productions. PLEASE!

j0hNESY

I think i can speak for most of us, if not for all of us.

MasangGames please, please don't be like Rock Hippo Productions, take attention to what we say, what we express.

We are the community of this game, most of us (at least in the forum) played MV many many years ago for years and years and we know what is the best for the game, for the players.

Please just listen what we have to say, PLEASE!

Edited by j0hNESY
  • Like 1

I think the game has a lot of points to improve.. and lack of funding is not the issue, after all many players already put RT at all the times

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Duuff said:

I think the game has a lot of points to improve.. and lack of funding is not the issue, after all many players already put RT at all the times

I think they need time but need to listen what we have to say. If we work all together the game will be big again and will not die again...

• Like 1

If they don't make the game pay-to-win again nor make the same update as H1Z1 the game won't die again.

After they fix the issues and add more content, they really should invest in some big streamers to get the attention going!  

• Like 1

They should focus on CWs as it is what motivates people to play, imo everything else (except for the mp issue) is secondary and I don't see it as a game breaking issue

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Spirit said:

They should focus on CWs as it is what motivates people to play, imo everything else (except for the mp issue) is secondary and I don't see it as a game breaking issue

Great!

I opened a thread exactly by saying that.

topic/1574-suggestion/

Edited by Duuff
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Spirit said:

CW and Ranked will be a HUGE update to the game rn. Everyone want to compete for something!