General Discussion

Game already dying

Excellent

The game is already dying and will keep on dying unless they actually start add some shit. Add clanwar make the game a grind, rn its boring playing pubs all day reaching new level after 1 match. Weapons are broken, nades with blastradius hitting 50 meters away, new meta is literally spam spam spam. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

And the time to kill is insanely high...

Having a shotgun model B with the power upgrade, makes it deal 1800 dmg...

Takes 3 shots + some rifle bullets to kill someone.

Edited by vav

It's players like you that we ignore!

I believe everyone is looking forward to changes and giving the feedback to the dev. Many here have waited for years, and together we will do what we can to make the community grow every day.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Excellent said:

The game is already dying and will keep on dying unless they actually start add some shit. Add clanwar make the game a grind, rn its boring playing pubs all day reaching new level after 1 match. Weapons are broken, nades with blastradius hitting 50 meters away, new meta is literally spam spam spam. 

100 meters away* not 50, i' pretty sure! If you launch a granade in Europe will take damage to Asia players

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Duuff said:

I believe everyone is looking forward to changes and giving the feedback to the dev. Many here have waited for years, and together we will do what we can to make the community grow every day.

Fact! Many of us were waiting and waiting for the comeback of Microvolts. We need to do team work with devs and other members of the community so we can take the game to a never end situation.

3 minutes ago, Duuff said:

You crazy? Its literally the people coming back to this game that wants to play clanwars, wants to grind and wants to have fun. Playing melee and zombie mode like you do sure but what its like 10% of the players that does that. They worked on the game for what 3 years? and it came back worse, only good thing they did was making all weapons the same

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Excellent said:

You crazy? Its literally the people coming back to this game that wants to play clanwars, wants to grind and wants to have fun. Playing melee and zombie mode like you do sure but what its like 10% of the players that does that. They worked on the game for what 3 years? and it came back worse, only good thing they did was making all weapons the same

Everyone has been waiting for the game for a little over 3 years, if you know. And by the way... I'm older player than you think.

996718_466294010130984_1324744662_n.jpg

1412271_721805401246509_673330881808493642_o.jpg

1888952_681472978613085_1024520579616517269_o.jpg

10403972_721805397913176_2497757566052416042_o.jpg

10505112_681472945279755_4518644611781065388_o.jpg

10687133_712382922188757_4827423601840185042_n.jpg

10710274_714435048650211_7806872694661829703_o.jpg

IMG-5900.JPG

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Excellent said:

Yeah it's weird, but i noticed there's so many new people playing, i hope somehow the game getting remasters with 4k texture

Hello.

While it is true that we are all looking forward to the game, but you must keep in mind that it is taken one step at a time, as time goes by relatively new things will be added, keep in mind that the beta was only To test the playability, the game is still being developed.

So let's have a little patience and let ourselves be surprised.

Comments like yours are of course useful to the development team, and I'm sure that like you there are many players who also realize this and don't like it, but they don't say anything.

Greetings

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Baran01 said:

Yeah it's weird, but i noticed there's so many new people playing, i hope somehow the game getting remasters with 4k texture

1 hour ago, Duuff said:

I'm waiting from 2018 actually, but i guess this game can be improved, i still my hope high! 

1 minute ago, Baran01 said:

I'm waiting from 2018 actually, but i guess this game can be improved, i still my hope high! 

Greetings Baran01,

The game itself has a lot to improve, I think on that, we all agree. 

However, the crude tone as the author of the thread put it here, is not what the community needs right now.

I'm looking forward to future changes, and excited about the return of the game!

See you in the game.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Duuff said:

I hope so too. Everything the community wants improved is listed in this forum, the only thing now is for the devs to listen and do something about it.

I love this game very much and hope nothing but the best for it.

Sorry but people complaining and saying that MV got worse has place to be and very legit,

we had many beta tests, people were sending feedbacks to dev team

It just makes me wonder who on earth by looking at the state of the game that it is now said - well, i think this game is good to go.

what difference it's gonna make from making feedback threads while game was in beta and that it's actually released now?

1. they changed level icons although people asked to bring OLD icons back, although big thanks that they changed them at all.

We didn't ask for that unnecessary change, and instead of actually listening to the community, they change things that nobody asked them to.

p.s devs need to change them asap + update steam screenshots so that it wouldn't be so random after a while.

2. They state that this version of game ain't P2W, but well, then it simply became P2notstaywithbasiccosmeticsandweapons, u can't get MP from anywhere, yea u can lvl up and do some missions (not talking about daily sign-in rewards like 10 mp), just donate because there is no other way.

3. still shop looks pretty empty, why not to add some very old parts to the shop and make them mp/rt while adding new and fresh stuff to capsule (also with every capsule set release they can add new shop parts, add boxes that contain random parts for bigger price) also to make it more interesting to grind it, they could add feature to the shop that some weapons and parts could be unlocked by leveling up.

4. UI is a mess. is it so difficult to look at early versions of MV that made it so comfortable and user-friendly to use?

5. Maintenance, first patch note that was issued was about replay system. cmon, guys u have more important things to fix (for example, i haven't seen my 20,40,60,80,100 lvl rewards + is it more difficult to fix than bugs in replay system? xD) and let us know that you heard us and in my opinion that it would make players feel heard if they atleast announce that they are aware of the (list) of issues and they will be patched in upcoming updates.

where are new dioramas? new loading screen for league matches? ranked mode? what are those? did anyone see these? test them? or was it just for hype?

*IDEA* good addition would be if for every maintenance, we'd receive a gift, like box with 1500-2000 MP 

*that's it for now, got tired ^^*

Edited by Famitsu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Also, in addition to previous post

Clan - make clan creation as an in-game feature too. 

*IDEA* create an icon that says CLAN and make it unlockable on lvl 25 - 30 with clan list for people to browse and enlist and clan achievements, missions would be nice addition too.

*IDEA* make capsule and limited capsule also unlockable from level 15 - 20

*IDEA* bring back tokens and token capsule (which could contain legacy or limited edition parts) and the way to achieve them would be from daily missions 1 per day and daily sign-in for example on 7-14-21-28 day

8 minutes ago, Famitsu said:

Además, además del post anterior

Clan: haz que la creación de clanes también sea una característica del juego. 

*IDEA* crea un ícono que diga CLAN y hazlo desbloqueable en los niveles 25 - 30 con una lista de clanes para que las personas exploren y se alistan y los logros del clan, las misiones también serían una buena adición.

*IDEA* hace que la cápsula y la cápsula limitada también se puedan desbloquear desde el nivel 15 - 20

*IDEA* trae de vuelta tokens y cápsulas de tokens (que podrían contener piezas heredadas o de edición limitada) y la forma de lograrlos sería a partir de misiones diarias 1 por día y el inicio de sesión diario, por ejemplo, el día 7-14-21-28.

You must keep in mind that all this will pass over time.

greetings

8 minutes ago, Famitsu said:

Also, in addition to previous post

Clan - make clan creation as an in-game feature too. 

*IDEA* create an icon that says CLAN and make it unlockable on lvl 25 - 30 with clan list for people to browse and enlist and clan achievements, missions would be nice addition too.

*IDEA* make capsule and limited capsule also unlockable from level 15 - 20

*IDEA* bring back tokens and token capsule (which could contain legacy or limited edition parts) and the way to achieve them would be from daily missions 1 per day and daily sign-in for example on 7-14-21-28 day

You must keep in mind that all this will pass over time.

greetings