General Discussion

Really masangsoft?

PrawT

Past few days, everything i've heard from this community in people proclaiming their opinion on how bad of a state the game is in. There's way to many problematic issues that need to be acted on right now, and you post patch notes that does not cover a single thing that the game actually needs. I know you cant make theese changes from day to day, but ATLEAST talk to us. We hear nothing about how your going to change this game for the better. It will be maximum 1 month before the game is dead for good, if you do not communicate with the community. 

I do not need 3 small system changes, i need developers to have a chat with their community and talk about roadmap, changes and most importantly what needs to be fixed NOW and not in the future.image.png.b74352d7ecfdb316c97042b464b536d5.png

Edited by PrawT
  • Like 1

I agree with you!  

The majority of the community has already given their opinion and almost all the adjustments and changes they have requested have been almost the same. Devs should take a stand for this and not be like RockHippo.

• Like 3