General Discussion

Suggestion

Duuff

Let's be honest!

The game still has a lot to tidy up, and/or improve. It would be interesting that in the meantime, where they tidy up everything that the players have suggested, to improve the game, put the Clan Match system. Thus, we will have some goal, considering that, the game has no goal at the moment.

• Like 4

I agree with you, if you fix Clan Match as quickly as possible, it will give more engagement to the game. And the Ranked ones too, it would be cool to fix that now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Duzz said:

I agree with you, if you fix Clan Match as quickly as possible, it will give more engagement to the game. And the Ranked ones too, it would be cool to fix that now.

I agree with u.

I'm not going to mention what needs to be improved, because there are already several topics for that. I hope they listen to the players, and actually do something!

Edited by Duuff
  • Like 2

no doubt about that, if we get Clan Wars everybody will be so focused on them that it would give masangsoft more time to fix everything (and eventually the complaints would reduce)

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Spirit said:

no doubt about that, if we get Clan Wars everybody will be so focused on them that it would give masangsoft more time to fix everything (and eventually the complaints would reduce)

It is very important that they have the same thought and help us.

• Like 1