General Discussion

I cannot login on Steam on Website, to make the post event :((((

Nito

So.. im trying about 1 hour to Login on Steam on microvolts official website, to post my URL to the event, and i cannot login

26 minutes ago, Nito said:

So.. im trying about 1 hour to Login on Steam on microvolts official website, to post my URL to the event, and i cannot login

Is there anything specific happening like errors, pop ups, etc?

47 minutes ago, Scarecity said:

noo after trying to sign in through steam it just redirects back to the home page without signing me in

13 hours ago, Scarecity said:

Nothing, i just try to login and i got redirected to home page without singing me in

A possibility to try is making sure Steam is running your background and then trying. Or if you have steam guard, you can do it on your phone and it SHOULD redirect you to the app in which allows you to create/sign in with your steam. If that doesn't work it's possible the website is just being buggy. Or you could try on a different browser if you have one.

1 hour ago, Scarecity said:

A possibility to try is making sure Steam is running your background and then trying. Or if you have steam guard, you can do it on your phone and it SHOULD redirect you to the app in which allows you to create/sign in with your steam. If that doesn't work it's possible the website is just being buggy. Or you could try on a different browser if you have one.

i tryed to do on Chrome, i tryed to do on my Cellphone, and Firefox, and the steam is running on background 😞 same bug, i cannot login 

My only other option I can really think of is to try signing in at the actual masangsoft website and then clicking on microvolts which leads to it's website. If that doesn't work I hope the website gets some kind of fix that will let you and other people having the problem. I guess you could also try clearing your cache/cookies via searching up how on your browser if you do not know how and seeing if that does anything. 

Sorry I couldn't be of much help 

5 hours ago, Scarecity said:

My only other option I can really think of is to try signing in at the actual masangsoft website and then clicking on microvolts which leads to it's website. If that doesn't work I hope the website gets some kind of fix that will let you and other people having the problem. I guess you could also try clearing your cache/cookies via searching up how on your browser if you do not know how and seeing if that does anything. 

Sorry I couldn't be of much help 

Thx to try to help 🙂 ❤️

I suggest you guys try and clear the website's cache and the steam's one.
Also try it on another browser. See if it's the problem of the browser you are using. 

Edited by Flexouz

We have tried everything by now 😞, we cant even log in masang games it does the same. But we are able to sign in the forum through steam so i dont know whatt to do. It sucks missing out the event

6 hours ago, Flexouz said:

I suggest you guys try and clear the website's cache and the steam's one.
Also try it on another browser. See if it's the problem of the browser you are using. 

I tryed to do it on my Cellphone and Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Brave ,Browser and i dont get any result 😞

6 minutes ago, Nito said:

I tryed to do it on my Cellphone and Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Brave ,Browser and i dont get any result 😞

Can you login in masangsoft website itself? and not the mv one

2 hours ago, Flexouz said:

Can you login in masangsoft website itself? and not the mv one

i can login, but i want to login in microvolts website to do the event 😞

9 minutes ago, Nito said:

i can login, but i want to login in microvolts website to do the event 😞

i need to login with steam to do the event 😞

Hello nito

Go to the Steam page and make sure you are logged in and checking the remember me box.

After starting the section, go to the microvolts page and start the section through Steam, press the start section button and it will take you back to the already logged in microvolts page.

Remember that the Steam login is not your email.

Greetings

image.png

image.png