General Discussion

Hackers

Irsena

Привет. Я хотел бы пожаловаться на одного игрока. Мы спокойно играли в мод на зомби, когда хоста выгнали и на его месте появился игрок с ником T1ME4K1LL. Мне удалось сделать только фото на телефон. Как только он вышел, всё наладилось, но был странный разброс очков. (Гугл переводчик).

FFfRPiGeujQ.jpg

PTLQ1m3uMks.jpg

3t_NkdbSTIs.jpg

Hello. I would like to complain about one player. We were quietly playing a zombie mod when the host was kicked out and a player with the nickname T1ME4K1LL appeared in his place. I was only able to take a photo with my phone. As soon as he came out, everything was fine, but there was a strange spread of points. (Google translator).

I don't know what happened, but it was a bug from the lobby and not me! The game is new so also prone to bugs! I bought RT and the game is just out so that wouldn't make any sense! Also, take a look at my Steam profile, everything is clean too! Maybe just ask me or go into the next round with me before you accuse me of hacking when you hear a bug. That scares you because you were so looking forward to the game and have a report on your hands! Kind regards, T1ME4K1LL

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Kriegsbruder said:

I don't know what happened, but it was a bug from the lobby and not me! The game is new so also prone to bugs! I bought RT and the game is just out so that wouldn't make any sense! Also, take a look at my Steam profile, everything is clean too! Maybe just ask me or go into the next round with me before you accuse me of hacking when you hear a bug. That scares you because you were so looking forward to the game and have a report on your hands! Kind regards, T1ME4K1LL

My job was to report. There was no desire to look for you among the list of a bunch of players. As Peter Parker said: “But that’s clearly not my problem.”
I wish you that such bugs never happen again.

1 hour ago, Irsena said:

My job was to report. There was no desire to look for you among the list of a bunch of players. As Peter Parker said: “But that’s clearly not my problem.”
I wish you that such bugs never happen again.

you literally created a thread named "hackers", and literally mentioned the guy's name. You didn't report a bug, you reported a "hacker". Imagine being called a hacker by a random player knowing you did nothing wrong xD

• Like 2