General Discussion

Feedback for the game

Omni

Hello, I just played for a few hours and reached level 100 and decided to make an feedback on the game. Yes I know its only day 1 and a lot will change later on but still.
1. Leveling system is very weird, you get 1 lvl per game basically, 100 games = level 100, when u reach level 100 to get 101 u need like 40-50k XP. Kinda weird and boring system, when u reach level 100 u barely get any MP because u don't get MP per matches only per level.

2. Why do 1-99 levels all look the same? the only difference is color and number. I think the levels on the website look 100% better than in-game, if u got a clan and u got clan members u can see the different icons of peoples levels, I think if u had those icons in game it would be much better.
3. I'm the only one that thinks capsule odds % are a bit of a scam? If u go to the link that tells u the odds a lot of the parts have 0.33% of getting them? not even like 3% or 1% its 0.33%? Only some sets/parts have like 1% of getting them or the CHIP Awesome set has 10% but 1 spin is like 700RT? I think they should change the odds a bit.
4. Upgrades in this game are tragic, I don't mind the sets upgrade that much tbh, but I think they should be more expensive so people can grind MP for the upgrades on them, not only pay like 10MP per upgrade and be done with it. But weapons upgrades are the worst, basically u do 1 upgrade and its done, no battery grind, no mp grind nothing.

This is just some feedback/changes I think they should make, they me if u agree/disagree.

lvl.PNG

• Like 1

Yea i dont really mind the weapons being pretty much the same, MP or RT, but i feel like the RT ones need some visuals or something, in the old game weapons used to glow when you upgraded them. Even the MP ones. One upgrade per weapon is pretty useless, i think that needs to be redone. Also the capsule is pretty much not worth it, not at all. It costs a lot of money for basically nothing.

I get that balance is good, but this is over-balanced if you know what i mean. I dont think every weapon being the same is the way to go.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LawlMe said:

Yea i dont really mind the weapons being pretty much the same, MP or RT, but i feel like the RT ones need some visuals or something, in the old game weapons used to glow when you upgraded them. Even the MP ones. One upgrade per weapon is pretty useless, i think that needs to be redone. Also the capsule is pretty much not worth it, not at all. It costs a lot of money for basically nothing.

I get that balance is good, but this is over-balanced if you know what i mean. I dont think every weapon being the same is the way to go.

Yeah I forgot to add the "glowing" part on the weapons, but this is what I mean, 1 upgrade per weapon is very bad, people won't have to grind for the upgrades, when in MV/Toy you would have to spend tons of mp + battery to get the weapon to level 9 or even use glue item to hit the lvl 9 mark.

Hey there,

I'd like to have the game support a ultrawide (21:9) resolution. I am playing on a resolution of 3440 x 1440, but there is no native support for this. And this is quite sad.

With ultrawide, you wouldn't even have any advantages over others in the game.

Also, the lack of different languages/translations in the game is noticeable.
The prior MicroVolts and MicroVolts: Surge had multiple supported languages, depended on it's installer.
For myself, I am missing a german translation.

These two are the main "bad" things in MicroVolts: Recharged, so far.
It would be good, if the developers can adjust those and make updates.

35 minutes ago, Nozomi said:

Hey there,

I'd like to have the game support a ultrawide (21:9) resolution. I am playing on a resolution of 3440 x 1440, but there is no native support for this. And this is quite sad.

With ultrawide, you wouldn't even have any advantages over others in the game.

Also, the lack of different languages/translations in the game is noticeable.
The prior MicroVolts and MicroVolts: Surge had multiple supported languages, depended on it's installer.
For myself, I am missing a german translation.

These two are the main "bad" things in MicroVolts: Recharged, so far.
It would be good, if the developers can adjust those and make updates.

Perfect, now u can learn english without the translation ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

19 hours ago, PRIME said:

Perfect, now u can learn english without the translation ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

xD

I already am able to speak/write English ๐Ÿ˜„

16 minutes ago, Nozomi said:

xD

I already am able to speak/write English ๐Ÿ˜„

What the problem then?, they have things to worry about, i dont think translation is a problem rn xd