General Discussion

HELPPPP!!!! microvolts does not start

MR1_WHITE

Check the game files of the game or try to restart your PC, make sure your anti-virus doesn't block the game somehow or idk.

Hello, thanks for answering me.Look, I verified the files, restarted my PC and added both the game folder and the game itself to exceptions. Now when I start the game I don't get the error from before but it keeps loading and doesn't start.

image.png

Hmmmm weird, make sure no program/anti-virus blocks the game from starting or something, if nothing helps I would say reinstall the game should fix the issue.

Hello again, I tried to reinstall the game but the same error ends up appearing, I really don't know what else to do, I would say that I have already done everything that could be done.

15 minutes ago, MR1_WHITE said:

Hello again, I tried to reinstall the game but the same error ends up appearing, I really don't know what else to do, I would say that I have already done everything that could be done.

Your profile photo is weird and cool in the sametime 

Did you draw this?

Edited by Baran01

jsjsjsjsjjsjsjsjs A friend actually gave it to me but I have never played it and I don't think I will play it either. I will be everything but never a furry.

Ok, find something. When i verify the game files it says that 1 file failed to validate and will be reacquierd. But it doesnt seem to get reacquierd sicne i can redo the verification directly after and get the same message. Anyone found a fix yet?