General Discussion

Gaining MP after lvl 100

bedsheet92

I have reached lvl 100 and I'm wondering how am I supposed to gain MP at a reasonable rate since I won't be getting it from levels anymore? EXP required for levels jumped from 1k to around 50k. There are daily and weekly missions and daily login rewards but other than that I can't find any other sources of MP for now. Maybe the match reward changes should be reverted so that they give MP too instead of just EXP, like they used to. Also I didn't receive the level rewards for 20, 40, 60, 80 (MP) and 100 (gold coin platform). I hope that will be fixed too.

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, bedsheet92 said:

I have reached lvl 100 and I'm wondering how am I supposed to gain MP at a reasonable rate since I won't be getting it from levels anymore? EXP required for levels jumped from 1k to around 50k. There are daily and weekly missions and daily login rewards but other than that I can't find any other sources of MP for now. Maybe the match reward changes should be reverted so that they give MP too instead of just EXP, like they used to. Also I didn't receive the level rewards for 20, 40, 60, 80 (MP) and 100 (gold coin platform). I hope that will be fixed too.

This!

Their current system is so bad.

True, there is no progress feeling in this game, not even before lvl 100. Low MP gains, just 1 lvl for the weapons... I wont even talk after lvl 100 because after it, the game is just dead, 0 progress feeling at all

Hello, thanks for asking.

Currently the game is just released, I'm pretty sure during the maintenance (Tuesday, 12 September) this issue will be looked after.

Have a nice day,

Remus