General Discussion

Problems with the game at the moment

OGSapphire

If you win a match you dont get MP at all.

Level requirements are too low.. (600 exp required untill level 15 or smth like that then 1.5k untill level 100)

Clan system doesnt show at all in-game which should..

Weapon should have 5 levels(or 9 levels i dont really care) instead of 1 because its one of the reason people used to grind the game like the level btw.

When you win an unlimited item, it shouldnt pop up in the chat as its annoying either in the plaza or when ur in a game.

The no spawnn protection  bug is still there

Suggestion : There should be a better way to find rooms like choose to see only a gamemode 

Example: If i want to play elimination mode then i press on room filter and choose the gamemode.(Its easier to find the rooms that way imo)

This is all i have for now

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

If you win a match you dont get MP at all.

Level requirements are too low.. (600 exp required untill level 15 or smth like that then 1.5k untill level 100)

Clan system doesnt show at all in-game which should..

Weapon should have 5 levels(or 9 levels i dont really care) instead of 1 because its one of the reason people used to grind the game like the level btw.

When you win an unlimited item, it shouldnt pop up in the chat as its annoying either in the plaza or when ur in a game.

The no spawnn protection  bug is still there

Suggestion : There should be a better way to find rooms like choose to see only a gamemode 

Example: If i want to play elimination mode then i press on room filter and choose the gamemode.(Its easier to find the rooms that way imo)

This is all i have for now

You can already sort by game mode, though I know what you mean (like hiding other modes). And I also noticed you get no mp after playing matches now as well which is abit sad considering how cool the new mp capsule is..

I agree with whatyou are writing about the grind system, the levels (without looking at the icons which are not so cool) are too fast to be reached.

I have played three hours and I spinned two times. Without RTs I would have had only basic weapons.

Moreover, the levels on weapons are needed as well, level one weapons are not appealing. The idea is fine (even though you could find a better solution for letting the user decide the type of the weapon) but only one level is boring and without even changing the color of the weapons.

The game is balanced but there is not the will of reaching some levels or having certain weapons. 

Also, I didnt see the lack of clan system, it is part of the base game, with the levels, I thought it was in the game…

Edited by Vinn

The clan system only shows on the official site at the clan tab but in game it doesnt show anything like how MVS and MV was.

41 minutes ago, Vinn said:

I agree with whatyou are writing about the grind system, the levels (without looking at the icons which are not so cool) are too fast to be reached.

I have played three hours and I spinned two times. Without RTs I would have had only basic weapons.

Moreover, the levels on weapons are needed as well, level one weapons are not appealing. The idea is fine (even though you could find a better solution for letting the user decide the type of the weapon) but only one level is boring and without even changing the color of the weapons.

The game is balanced but there is not the will of reaching some levels or having certain weapons. 

Also, I didnt see the lack of clan system, it is part of the base game, with the levels, I thought it was in the game…

I mean the whole clan system isnt available in-game, they only work on the site but anyways i heard you can buy battery from the shop which isnt good at all, 0 point to actually farm the game.

11 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

I mean the whole clan system isnt available in-game, they only work on the site but anyways i heard you can buy battery from the shop which isnt good at all, 0 point to actually farm the game.

Wrote it on the wrong forumpage ignore this message

Edited by Bunsi