General Discussion

So about the capsule rates

Tanooki

Do you like the new rates?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are they good?

• Yes
    • No

To me, they look pretty decent! It looks like they're being split into grouped and solo versions of each set. The grouped capsules (multiple sets) seem to have more parts but lower rates, while the single set capsules have much better rates but only one featured set. The grouped rates might be abit harsh but what do you guys think?

Edited by Tanooki

I will judge it personally in game, back in MicroVolts Surge as well as in ToyHeroes, I made a list of my winnings and spins, with all methods, MP/RT/Coints etc etc., and I will mostlikely do the same thing here again. On the first look, the chances seem a little low, but hey, who knows how many chances we get to spin for free by doing certain tasks or other in game missions. 

So as mentioned above, I will judge it after the release.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ZurumiYukasa said:

I will judge it personally in game, back in MicroVolts Surge as well as in ToyHeroes, I made a list of my winnings and spins, with all methods, MP/RT/Coints etc etc., and I will mostlikely do the same thing here again. On the first look, the chances seem a little low, but hey, who knows how many chances we get to spin for free by doing certain tasks or other in game missions. 

So as mentioned above, I will judge it after the release.

I look forward to the analysis.

I can't really say if they are too high or low because I never knew the rates of Microvolts before. I do however have the feeling that the sets will become very expensive if the chances are a bit higher then 1/100spins. I know that back in the day the pitcher sets for Naomi and Pandora had an amazingly high rate to get them and you would be able to have the set or a couple of duplicates in let's say 20 spins or less.

The chip parts on the other hand have a high rate wich is kinda nice, it's an easy set to get then.

5 minutes ago, Swagettie said:

I can't really say if they are too high or low because I never knew the rates of Microvolts before. I do however have the feeling that the sets will become very expensive if the chances are a bit higher then 1/100spins. I know that back in the day the pitcher sets for Naomi and Pandora had an amazingly high rate to get them and you would be able to have the set or a couple of duplicates in let's say 20 spins or less.

The chip parts on the other hand have a high rate wich is kinda nice, it's an easy set to get then.

Yeah I like the chip rates, tho I feel it should probably be the opposite. Parts should probably have the 10% chance while chip sets get the 1% since they're just one item. I feel people will not be going for grouped capsules (myself included lmao) considering the rates are very silly for those.

Edited by Tanooki

I almost agree with everything written in the file, i just think that as the items in the capsule are listed for rarity ( Gold, Silver and Bronze) their winning rate should follow the said standard.

Let's say that the capsule has the Sea Wasp series

Sea Wasp (Gold) -> Rate: 0.05%

Wake Robin (Silver) Rate: 0.10%

Hummingbird (Bronze) Rate: 0.20%

Rates are just randoms