General Discussion

Microvolts Recharged Slander

BioWarz

Hey guys,

So as we all know, the official launch of Microvolts Recharged is finally coming on either the 8th of September or the 9th of September depending on what time zone you live in. Throughout the years waiting for this game, interacting with each other on the forum and discord and playing the 3 betas, I think we've all seen our fair share of wacky, crazy moments and met some very interesting people along the way. I personally joined the forum in 2018 when it was originally on the Microvolts Recharged website. I've met a lot of really nice and a lot of really strange people and I'm very glad to have been a part of this community for over a decade of my life (although 80% of my MV lifepsan was spent in silence, not interacting with anybody)

To commemorate the offical release and the lovely time we've spent waiting together, I've made a little video just to poke fun (and hopefully laugh) at the crazy moments we all experienced and the people we've met. I'm sorry if anyone mentioned in this video takes offense to their apperance, and I'm sorry if you were disappointed I didn't include some of you (I couldn't fit everyone). If the link doesn't work, you can find the video on my youtube channel (BioWarz)

That being said, enjoy the video and lets celebrate the offical release of Microvolts Recharged!!!

https://youtu.be/-ukUaA1VddU
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, Volt said:

Really good video lol, thanks for the shoutout 😂 Good ending too haha

Lmao thanks mate, means a lot 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Lmao that was good, thank you. I really do miss Levi tbh.

Haha yea, glad to see he hasn't been fully forgotten amongst us

1 hour ago, Swagettie said:

What happend to him? Must have missed something 

We don't exactly know yet. Hopefully we get some closure soon enough.