General Discussion

Did you see the new trailer???

Baran01

I didn't knew we had a new trailer/teaser! It looks really good although short, I wonder why they didn't show the other characters, maybe there will be another video.

The updated art style is really pretty imo, also I'm glad they showed Knox and C.h.i.p some attention as well ^-^

2 hours ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

I didn't knew we had a new trailer/teaser! It looks really good although short, I wonder why they didn't show the other characters, maybe there will be another video.

The updated art style is really pretty imo, also I'm glad they showed Knox and C.h.i.p some attention as well ^-^

If only they didn't show them because they aren't in the game. Would be nice actually 😛 tho I would miss Kai

4 hours ago, Swagettie said:

If only they didn't show them because they aren't in the game. Would be nice actually 😛 tho I would miss Kai

Awn but I like every character, I just wish there was more attention put on them 😢 

And of course we can't be without Kai! X'D Wasn't he one of the original main dolls for the game? 

9 hours ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

Awn but I like every character, I just wish there was more attention put on them 😢 

And of course we can't be without Kai! X'D Wasn't he one of the original main dolls for the game? 

In the original Microvolts we only had Knox, Naomi and after paying 20k MP you could unlock C.H.I.P. and Pandora. Kai was added later but I don't recall when tho