General Discussion

weapon development

goo90GO

weapon development  

21 members have voted

1. 1. weapon development

• It will remain as it was
    • Weapon upgrades will go back from 1 to 9

I have a question, and I believe that many others do as well. Regarding weapon development, will it follow the same progression as before, from level 1 to level 9, or will it remain as it was in the beta?

Edited by goo90GO
xx

I'm pretty sure it will continue to follow the current one-upgrade type system. This is to make sure that everyone has the same effective "power level" after selecting the stat choice for your items. Any extra upgrades would be cosmetic, like the fire light effect and weapon glow that we had at high level upgrades in Microvolts Surge. 

I hope it goes back to lvl 1 - 9 or atleast 1 - 5 because if it wont. It will get boring quick, the skins, ranked, league mode wont hold the game long as they wanted too.

Edited by OGSapphire
  • Like 1

i agree with the battery from 1-9 BUT i REALLY and i mean REALLY hope it doesn't regress ur weapon in failure. cuz i remember how annoying it was to grind for battery for weapons and having no rt for super glue x_x

I think it also depends how they want to implement the Membership Features.

How high would be the success rate Upgrading an Item. Would it be always 100% or not?

And if it failes, would the Item regress?

And also last but not least. How much Battery charge should an upgrade cost per level?

If they would remove the unlimited battery bonus and keep the 100% success rate, then i would agree with the 0 to 5 or 0 to 9 Level Progression.

But if they keep this bonus, then i would say 0 to 1.

Edited by Jayli
As I already said on discord, the best option and will probably be the one we will have in the opening is, from level 1 to level 9 but only level 1 is enough to increase the weapon's stats, and the following levels just to stay handsome shooting red, blue etc.

Then what would be the point of grinding if the weapon stats are at lvl 1? Grind for lvl? Like i said above the cosmetics and ranked mode or league mode wont hold the game for long especially with the minuses it has.(old hacks that still work, old bugs and map glitches, crash problems.)

• Like 1