General Discussion

Nickname change on official release.

Ventus

Will players get to pick a nickname when the official game will launch, like they first logged in the beta, or will they stick with their beta names?

You can buy a nickname changer for 3800RT in the item shop. In my opinion this is very expensive (38 dollars lol), I hope they change the prices on em.ย 
ย 

ย 

48 minutes ago, zooz said:

You can buy a nickname changer for 3800RT in the item shop. In my opinion this is very expensive (38 dollars lol), I hope they change the prices on em.ย 
ย 

ย 

Leo said he will send the RT prices to the BM team but we know how they move after all.. It will change at release most probably

5 hours ago, zooz said:

ย 

ย 

I understand that, but that wasn't the question. Of course I wouldn't pay any amount of dollars for a nickname change, that's why my question refers more to the "free" side of things (account reset = nickname reset).
Also the profanity system of the game is kinda terrible atm, for instance, I tried to set my old nickname to the game, which is VentusBrawler, and the game said it was inappropriate. Therefor I set my name as "innapropriate", and oh well...i have to change it xD

18 minutes ago, Ventus said:

I understand that, but that wasn't the question. Of course I wouldn't pay any amount of dollars for a nickname change, that's why my question refers more to the "free" side of things (account reset = nickname reset).
Also the profanity system of the game is kinda terrible atm, for instance, I tried to set my old nickname to the game, which is VentusBrawler, and the game said it was inappropriate. Therefor I set my name as "innapropriate", and oh well...i have to change it xD

Countries are inappropriate aswellย ๐Ÿ’€

1 hour ago, Ventus said:

They'll fix the profanity filter, and on release you'll be able to change your name to any available nickname. After choosing your nickname, and further changes will likely cost RT. If the name you choose is blocked by the profanity filter, I'd contact the support team or make a post about that specifically, it'd be pretty messed up for them not to change it for you/change the filter.