General Discussion

Release the game

Centavito

Do you agree with me?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with me?

• Yes
    • No

Hello my name is Centavito in the CTB 3.0 after playing couple hours I can say this game is decent but not perfect. I do not want a perfect game just release the game and let us support the game by paying for skins for our characters and weapons, I promise people are willing to support this game by purchasing these in game items. I believe that you can release the game and slowly make updates to the game as the game progresses in its life cycle. Ignore the snowflakes and the entitled man/women Childs that plague these forums do not split your hairs trying to make these people happy because their not happy with their own lives let alone anything in life. Do not let these small minority groups of people dictate the life cycle of this game. I believe you guys are doing a great job and probably trying your hardest to make all these people happy. Just release the game and update it along the way please.

Bro im telling you, they are on a gold mine. If they release the game and release all the 'og' items that people always wanted...   They be making moves then haha

Release the game, but first I want to see the major bugs being removed, as the resolution bug, and where teammates are shown as rivals.