General Discussion

Can i get a key ?

HippSand

Hi,ย 

Can i get a key, because where i leave it's impossible to get the key in time.

I know that is the rule but i was playing in 2012, i miss the game really so can you do something.ย 

ย 

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HippSand said:

Hi,ย 

Can i get a key, because where i leave it's impossible to get the key in time.

I know that is the rule but i was playing in 2012, i miss the game really so can you do something.ย 

ย 

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

This is ur only chance to get a key. It changes every 8 hours and at the bottom of the announcement it says the next time it will changeย 

https://mv.masanggames.com/MV_NEWS1/1087094

ย 

it is impossible to get a key, i have already tried more than four times also with friends but without success they are taken almost instantly, we will have to wait for the exit unfortunately

Edited by TheGoldy
1 hour ago, HippSand said:

If it's the only chance, how some people get a key just by speaking with the admin then ?

Those people didnt get a beta key, Leo said this to the only person that made a post about getting access to the game.

ย 

"Hello,

I'm not sure if you've been selected for the beta key, but we currently making efforts to secure one.

Additional testers will be selected this week, if available.

Thank you:)"

ย 

They most probably got it from the additional 1,500 keys that were sent out by the team, so thats why i said this is ur only chance for now.( the 1st reply i did, cant quote2 people at once )

I think there will be another wave of keys sent out but you had to be pre-registered to get those.

It's funny to say that, when people resell keys on your discord,

they just manage to create many email adress to get the keys and sell them.

Let's see as you said

21 hours ago, HippSand said:

I got a beta key back in 2022 but Im trying to get one for my little sister. Each time reset comes its just impossible to get one! This game should be free download without these key nonses.ย ๐Ÿ˜ช

ย