General Discussion

I really tried to be positive, but it just wouldn't work out like that

NorMan

This BETA is much worse than the previous one, the idea that we waited 6 years to play a semi-primitive game from MV surge bothers me, and the time interval between 0.2 and 0.3 was large, I was expecting real changes, but the game has become worse with technical errors and servers not working properly, empty game, only basics weapons ect..

not only that Do you remember THO open beta?  I mean, it is an unofficial server, but they have done a better job than the official game. I will tell you the truth. This company also destroyed the "asda story" game series, which once had more than 500,000 active players all over the world. Look at their other games and you will know the truth. Raiderz, DK online, asda global are all games that died because of this company and because of its policy. Do not expect that this game will improve. Maximum ambitions, perhaps in 2025, will finally be similar to the MV surge, but did you ask yourselves do you really want to play the same game without any actual updates?  Poor communication between management and players?  Not caring about community?  Forum moderators disappearance and ignore us?  Believe me, I would love for the MV to go back to the way it was, but I want real answers!

Edited by NorMan
  • Like 1

I will be positive now, is a chance that this game will succeed. I think the idea of adding servers for all countries of the world is beautiful, in addition to the fact that the game jumped to the rank of 939 in the wish list on Steam (it was 969 weeks ago) This means that it has already exceeded 40 thousand

This is good and seems new player are care about this game.

14 minutes ago, NorMan said:

I will be positive now, is a chance that this game will succeed. I think the idea of adding servers for all countries of the world is beautiful, in addition to the fact that the game jumped to the rank of 939 in the wish list on Steam (it was 969 weeks ago) This means that it has already exceeded 40 thousand

This is good and seems new player are care about this game.

I can smell the sarcasm lol