General Discussion

We need Discord Mods...

Vindication

It's been several hours since the birth of the Official MVR Discord, and although nothing insanely flabbergasting has happened, it's evident that we will definitely need some discord community mods to manage the server. Not sure how MVR would "employ" them but it would be great to have a little chaos control in the server (this is not a sonic reference)

Glad to finally be able to speak to you all on something else besides these forums!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vindication said:

It's been several hours since the birth of the Official MVR Discord, and although nothing insanely flabbergasting has happened, it's evident that we will definitely need some discord community mods to manage the server. Not sure how MVR would "employ" them but it would be great to have a little chaos control in the server (this is not a sonic reference)

Glad to finally be able to speak to you all on something else besides these forums!

I agree its getting out of control 

Yeah I was in the server for a bit and it got out of hand really fast. You could ask some folks from the unofficial Microvolts Discord if they could moderate it.

5 minutes ago, Zissy said:

I agree its getting out of control 

After the decapitation video, it was over for me. Consequences must now be drawn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh damn cool, an official microvolts discord! 

Lets take a looksie here.. 

Oh! A picture of a-

The Stare 2.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, MVL said:

After the decapitation video, it was over for me. Consequences must now be drawn.

Did you watch the full thing? I only saw a section before Taco took it down himself. Crazy stuff