Announcement

MICROVOLTS

Dearest MVR fans,

Starting from the beginning of  Closed Beta 3.0 on 

July 21 at 06:00 UTC - August 6 on Steam, 

you will have access to the game every Friday to Sunday. 

(15:00 GMT+9 / 10:00 GMT+4 / 08:00 CEST / 23:00 PDT / 02:00 EDT)

Please keep in mind the deadline may be extended depending on what our testing needs are at that time.

Registration for Closed Beta 3.0 is available from July 3, @02:00 to July 19, @23:59 2023, UTC. 

If you haven’t registered for the past CBT yet, don’t miss the opportunity to join our  Closed Beta 3.0!

Beta keys will be sent out via email to a group of selected players a day before the beta goes live.

Additionally, former beta testers can access  Closed Beta 3.0 without having to register again.

Check out the answers to some of your burning questions!

If you have any further questions, please submit a request through the support page.

FAQ

Q. How can I take part in MICROVOLTS: Recharged Closed beta 3.0?
Visit our official website in order to apply for the beta test. 
Please make sure that applying does not guarantee that you will gain access to the Closed beta. 

Q. I have already registered for the previous beta test. Do I have to register again?
If you didn’t receive a beta key, then yes. Don't miss the opportunity to register for  Closed Beta 3.0. 
But players who have already participated in previous CBT can still access the game without a beta key.

Q. I had access to the previous Beta, would I automatically enter the upcoming beta as well? 
Yes, beta testers who took part in the last beta will get access to the upcoming beta.

To ensure a clean outcome of the new improvements, we wiped off the previous beta's play data.

This means that starting with the upcoming  Closed Beta 3.0, all testers will have to choose an in-game name.

Q. How will I know if I have successfully registered?
When you finish the registration, you will see a message on the web page that says, "You've successfully registered."

This notification confirms that you have successfully registered.

Q. How are the participants selected?
There are several elements that will be examined, including (but not limited to), completeness of registration information,

the honesty of registration information, and your luck.

Q. How will I know if I’m selected to participate in the beta? 
Players who are selected through our web opt-in process will receive an invite through email.

Invites will always be delivered to the email address you’ve used to register for the beta. 
In order to avoid the invitation email from ending up in your junk/spam folder,

please add the sender of the verification email you received from us(noreply@masangsoft.com)

to your contacts (if you received such an email). Additionally, please mark that email as "Non-Spam."

Please note that the Microvolts team will not ask you for any private or personal information.

Do not believe any rumors from third parties, which may result in you being cheated or scammed.

Q. Will my data be deleted after the Closed Beta?
Yes. Your data and game progress will be deleted at the end of  Closed Beta 3.0.

Q. Will the Closed Beta 3.0 have any monetized features?
 Closed Beta 3.0 will not test any monetized content or features.

Q. If I have been invited to participate in this test, may I stream or create any MICROVOLTS: Recharged-related content?
Please, do🤩 There is no Confidentiality Agreement associated with Closed Beta 3.0. GLHF!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1