PD's Notes

[PD's note] The latest news for release schedule

Leo

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO , THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! I PLAY THIS GAME SINCE IM 10 YEARS OLD , IM ALMOST 23 NOW

can you tell us something for sure? I mean, I've heard that it appears a few times until now, once for sure, more than 5 years have passed..

I can NOT WAIT!! Omg, Ive been hoping for this for years now. Thank you guys for working so hard and making the game we knew and loved! I cant wait to see all the new things! Thank you! and LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm really hyped about the game but please, add a way to link our Forums, Steam, MasangGames and MicroVolts accounts together. The way the site manages the accounts is kinda messy and there are different accounts for each way you decide to log in.

• Like 3
On 5/24/2023 at 1:56 AM, Volt said:

I personally think they should leave this out, but fix/add the in-game report system, it should notify an active moderator or someone to come spectate the match and determine whether or not someone gets kicked, and if they're obviously cheating then the moderator can punish on the spot. On the NA servers back in MVS I was kicked in probably 1/3 of my matches, some days I literally just wasn't even able to play because people didn't want to play against me in FFA lobbies. I was literally given Kick Protect Tickets by the support team because they checked the logs and saw how often I get kicked for no reason... It was so absurd.

Yes, I'm also not in favor of kick features. In every games i played that had one, there is always abusif use of it. People always find excuses "this person is too good, no way, he's cheating" "that person is a noob feeding the team". You have to be good, but not too good, you can be original, but not too much...

• Like 2

This is massive W considering you can learn smth from previous match you've played and use this opportunity as taking lessons in fact if you're feeling cheesy bout someone you can always watch it later on to catch if there's any suspicious activity.

• 3 weeks later...

Imagine MVR going esports:) Joking aside it's a nice to have feature to improve and report suspicious players^^!

• Like 3