Recruitment

Rekindling Childhood Memories and Reigniting MicroVolts: A Dedicated Fan's Plea to Help Revive the Beloved Game

RatoDJ

Dear [Development Team],

I am writing to express my heartfelt enthusiasm and nostalgia for the game MicroVolts. As someone who has been a devoted gamer since childhood, MicroVolts holds a special place in my heart, and I played it consistently until the end of 2013. It became a beloved part of my gaming experience for several years.

MicroVolts provided me with countless hours of joy and excitement during my formative years. The game's unique and captivating gameplay, along with its vibrant community, made it an unforgettable part of my childhood. Even after all these years, the memories of the adventures and friendships I forged in MicroVolts remain vivid in my mind.

Learning about the possibility of a revival or resurgence of MicroVolts has filled me with immense excitement. I am eager to be part of the journey to bring the game back to its former glory and help the community thrive once again. I genuinely want to contribute to creating an environment where players can relish in the enjoyment of a game that meant so much to me during my formative years.

I am ready to offer my support in any way possible. Whether it's actively engaging with the community, providing feedback and suggestions, or using my own platforms, such as streaming live gameplay and creating content, to promote the game's return, I am committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure MicroVolts receives the attention and recognition it deserves.

Please accept my heartfelt request to participate in any closed beta or early access opportunities for MicroVolts. I long to rediscover the joy and excitement of playing the game I loved during my childhood and contribute to its renaissance within the gaming community.

Thank you for considering my application, and I eagerly await the chance to be a part of revitalizing MicroVolts.

Sincerely, RatoDJ

• Like 2

This post was very refreshing to read from what we usually see here, made me quite happy seeing someone with a similar mindset. For the next beta phase, you'll be able to apply just like the rest of them just like everyone else, I don't believe they specifically pick people or give anyone else special privilege, although I think your chances are quite high considering they increase the amount of players accepted into the beta each time it comes around. If you haven't seen, go to the main page of the forums and click on the "Official Site" text in the top left, it'll take you to a page where you can subscribe to their newsletter and they'll email you about anything related to the game.

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much for your time and consideration for my words. 

I will do as you say and wait for the new beta

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Man... this is a Chat-GPT generated text, you can tell by the syntax with the grey highlight and exact character size and word font.
image.png.1b861d1cb35d6e19bd2ba3a145e23ae4.png

• Haha 7
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I used gpt chat to help me create a message and what's the problem with that? It doesn't change the fact that I'm a really long time player/fan of the game and want to help the community grow. I used it to be able to communicate correctly because my English is not the best XD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, RatoDJ said:

Yes, I used gpt chat to help me create a message and what's the problem with that? It doesn't change the fact that I'm a really long time player/fan of the game and want to help the community grow. I used it to be able to communicate correctly because my English is not the best XD

Just kinda ironic to express your "heartfelt enthusiasm" but not use your own words idk.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PlayFair said:

How u think the Microvolts Team talk to us ? xD 

cause i dont think Koreans are that good in English

When the team communicates, they do it well. It's just not frequent. They usually talk through the forums but other people have had luck sending support and feedback tickets too. We'll hear more from them during the next beta and obviously when the game releases I'm sure.

• 2 months later...