General Discussion

We need more MV fanart!

uwu

Alright
Let's not get things become controversial
I just want to share some Pandora's fanart for Pandora's fan as also being Pandora's fan
Excuse me for my last post that's make some people feel uncomfortable.
ย 

For the sake of the minors & everyone else I'll stop posting the spicy render in MVR-Forum.
I may or may not break the rules (I'm looking at you rule no.1ย ๐Ÿ‘€)
I may or may not cross the line & I may or may not get punishment for it.

Edited by Rinkito
  • Thanks 1

You're still worried about seeing a half-naked 3d model, so i see that you're a child, born in 2010 and your developmental process isn't good either, this is the internet, 2023, and at your age i've seen more and any someone else here too. Change your attitude a little bit, only positive things for this game and nothing else. End of conversation for me.

• Confused 1
6 hours ago, BioWarz said:

ย 

Yes, I am fully aware, I have played microvolts before. But sharing pictures like those and then suggesting sexual action is, quite frankly, very strange.ย 

ย 

For a worse set for Pandora/Noami, off the top of my head is the Naughty Unmentionables set for Pandora but she didnt fully have her tits out in that one. I've never seen that Pandora set in my life and going off what Rinkito said about it already being in the game files, then yes I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at its explicitness. However implying that you're going to use it for sexual satisfaction is just something that shouldn't be publicly shared

oh boy you haven't seen the Hot Nurse set :)))))))))))

2 hours ago, Rinkito said:

Alright
Let's not get things become controversial
I just want to share some Pandora's fanart for Pandora's fan as also being Pandora's fan
Excuse me for my last post that's make some people feel uncomfortable.
ย 

For the sake of the minors & everyone else I'll stop posting the spicy render in MVR-Forum.
I may or may not break the rules (I'm looking at you rule no.1ย ๐Ÿ‘€)
I may or may not cross the line & I may or may not get punishment for it.

can you give me your discord so you can share more renders and how you do it? i am not a minor, no worries, i'm 19 ๐Ÿ™‚

It'd prob be less awkward to ask them via messages.

ย 

Anyway posting suggestive / nsfw stuff on the forums is obviously a big nono and regardless of whether you're an adult or minor, it should still be consensual between all parties and posting it publicly may lead to people not consenting to seeing it but having no choice.

ย 

Just drop the subject and move on. If you guys have beef or things to personally ask each other, probably settle it via dms and not in public. And no I don't encourage bugging people in dms, Im suggesting not forcing others to see it is all, self control goes a long way.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

It'd prob be less awkward to ask them via messages.

ย 

Anyway posting suggestive / nsfw stuff on the forums is obviously a big nono and regardless of whether you're an adult or minor, it should still be consensual between all parties and posting it publicly may lead to people not consenting to seeing it but having no choice.

ย 

Just drop the subject and move on. If you guys have beef or things to personally ask each other, probably settle it via dms and not in public. And no I don't encourage bugging people in dms, Im suggesting not forcing others to see it is all, self control goes a long way.

that's what i'm trying to do but i'm still waiting for Rinkito to answer so we can dm eachother