Off-Topic

After all, who is GM LEVI?

zOldSwap

once again, and unfortunately I'm making a new post
For some time now, the microvolts community has been fighting for their rights
I'm not talking about the right to sit down and just start the launcher and play
I'm talking about the right to KNOW what's going on with microvolts.
A long time ago, a supposed "GM levi" appeared, which we've all seen and realized, that there's nothing about GM.
How am I going to calm down with Levi's assumptions?
a "GM" Who appears 1/2x in life, Tells us to be calm and from that very day not another word??
it has a name, but I don't want to disrespect
but why? if they are disrespecting us too?
I speak for myself, and I believe that like me there are many
I've been a Microvolts player since the FIRST official beta, on hippo rock
I followed all the progress and updates of the game, Microvolts has my childhood stamped on it
I DO NOT ADMIT that a strange company does this with OUR community
don't want to open the game? very well, it is not something that surprises us because we have lived in this bait for a long time
but if not open? do not create false hope for those who really CARE AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MICROVOLTS

• Like 2

Levi, a few years ago you would probably be dealing with a children's and children's community
but the microvolts community has always been there over the years and we are too old for bad taste jokes
stop making fun of us anymore

if possible Levi, I would like to speak with you directly

Edited by zOldSwap
9 hours ago, zOldSwap said:

I'm not talking about the right to sit down and just start the launcher and play
A long time ago, a supposed "GM levi" appeared, which we've all seen and realized, that there's nothing about GM.
a "GM" Who appears 1/2x in life, Tells us to be calm and from that very day not another word??
I followed all the progress and updates of the game, Microvolts has my childhood stamped on it
don't want to open the game? very well, it is not something that surprises us because we have lived in this bait for a long time
but if not open? do not create false hope for those who really CARE AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MICROVOLTS

Finally 

The MV community wake up !! 

This company fool us 

They create a false hope from a long time

We waiting from 2017!!

11 hours ago, zOldSwap said:

Tens de ter calma filho se o 2 beta não fosse 1 fiasco, já estavas a jogar desde 24 de Dezembro.
Ainda no outro dia dei leak nisso.

You can technically speak to levi directly via support tickets (I've done so before and so has 007), but they can't really disclose too much info for some strange reason (NDA?). Still doesn't excuse them from giving us an actual roadmap or just straight up communicating here....or at all. This is all so sad and unfortunate and I've pretty much stopped having expectations at this point.

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, Radimon said:

Tens de ter calma filho se o 2 beta não fosse 1 fiasco, já estavas a jogar desde 24 de Dezembro.
Ainda no outro dia dei leak nisso.

deste leak noq toda a gente ja sabia? o primeiro, o segundo, o terceiro e o quarto beta vao ser fiascos, porque eles n sabem oq andam aqui a fazer, simples

• Like 1
On 4/21/2023 at 11:46 AM, Tanooki said:

You can technically speak to levi directly via support tickets (I've done so before and so has 007), but they can't really disclose too much info for some strange reason (NDA?). Still doesn't excuse them from giving us an actual roadmap or just straight up communicating here....or at all. This is all so sad and unfortunate and I've pretty much stopped having expectations at this point.

Yes. If im not wrong i know this kind of document. I signed something similar when i was joining to my new job. You cannot spread some informations because client doesnt want to for example. Their hands are tied up. We can only wait and live our lives 😄

1 hour ago, Dingus said:

So I'm now curious if anyone knows why GM Levi changed his name to just MVR GM? Any conspiracy theories?

Lets not. Chances are they felt they werent doing a good enough job because of our constant complaints and might have stepped down. We have been waiting a long time but we should try to be civil, after all we are all human and have feelings. Who we should be angry towards are the higherups of masangsoft who call the shots, not the devs or gms.

• Like 3

Really hope this post didn't hurt Levi in any way, he was a cool dude. Feel like he was just sorta being controlled by a higher-up which lead to a lack of communication. Hopefully we hear something soon, it's getting pretty irritating and it's going to do exponentially more damage as time goes by. If you lose your OG audience, the game won't have a chance.

• Like 5

We don't know the situation, we can't just assume that "higher ups bad!". Also pretty sure there's only like 5 people working at masangsoft. Levi signed up for this, and isn't delivering. This just comes with the job, if you're not going to show us you're doing it then how are we going to know you're working.

No more speculation, just wait for news (if it comes), we don't need any accidental rumors and misinformation spreading.

Edited by Tanooki

Even though we haven't received what was promised due to unknown circumstances, it should be appreciated that contact hasn't been cut off between us and the game development team, thanks to [GM]Levi.

10 hours ago, Volt said:

Really hope this post didn't hurt Levi in any way, he was a cool dude. Feel like he was just sorta being controlled by a higher-up which lead to a lack of communication. Hopefully we hear something soon, it's getting pretty irritating and it's going to do exponentially more damage as time goes by. If you lose your OG audience, the game won't have a chance.

I feel guilty sharing the mesage I received in the ticket from him publicly without his approval. I was hyped to share the news with the community that I couldn't wait to ask.

12 hours ago, Volt said:

Yeah i agree with you, im new to the forum and are you all this mean and unhinged? Because reading this post and other past posts, almost all of you are hostile to the staff.

It makes me wanna get away from this forum and forget its existence because of how negative you all are being.

I could understand why you guys are getting pissed because you all have been waiting for so long for the game to come out but it doesn't hurt to treat people with decency? Im not justifying their behaviour like sure, they should communicate more and they still have a responsibility to uphold but it doesn't really hurt to just not be so negative almost all the time.

Also at the end of the day, MVR is just a game like any game out there, if you are getting impatient you could always find another game to distract yourselves while waiting for the game to release.. maybe find a new hobby, work on improving yourself to be a better person or live your life.

I hope Levi and the staff are doing both physically and mentally! Levi seems like a chill person! Levi or other staff member if you are happen to read this i hope you all are doing alright!

Wishing everyone who read this post a great day/night! :' D

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Zissy said:

Yeah i agree with you, im new to the forum and are you all this mean and unhinged? Because reading this post and other past posts, almost all of you are hostile to the staff.

It makes me wanna get away from this forum and forget its existence because of how negative you all are being.

I could understand why you guys are getting pissed because you all have been waiting for so long for the game to come out but it doesn't hurt to treat people with decency? Im not justifying their behaviour like sure, they should communicate more and they still have a responsibility to uphold but it doesn't really hurt to just not be so negative almost all the time.

Also at the end of the day, MVR is just a game like any game out there, if you are getting impatient you could always find another game to distract yourselves while waiting for the game to release.. maybe find a new hobby, work on improving yourself to be a better person or live your life.

I hope Levi and the staff are doing both physically and mentally! Levi seems like a chill person! Levi or other staff member if you are happen to read this i hope you all are doing alright!

People have been waiting literal years for this company to do something with the IP, so of course some of them are going to be unhinged. I understand people are being empathetic towards the devs but this is a cycle I've noticed and it's forming a toxic parasocial relationship with a company that may or may not care about it's playerbase.

The cycle is as follows:

Anger -> empathy -> anger (again) -> coping -> more empathy (with covering up for their mistakes)

The community is torn between understanding that the devs are human, and the devs being really incompetent. Reading some of these replies just making up reasons and excuses for the company with literally no proof is disheartening. I personally understand they're people too, they DONT deserve the super angry backlash posts calling them swear words and harassing them, but just because you feel bad for them doesn't mean you can make up a tragic backstory and character lore for actual people who exist. 

The truth it, we don't know what's going on at masangsoft at the moment, and we are in no position to be covering up for them and making up excuses for their flaws. What we DO know is that they've taken games and ditched their communities and poorly ran them in the past.

It's okay to have empathy, it's NOT okay to make up rumors and whiteknight developers without knowing who they are, what they're doing, and what's going on. What if hypothetically Levi was actually a horrible person, we don't know and won't know until we wait and see. Remember that corpos can, and WILL take advantage of community kindness, so give it to them sparingly. Do not expose how kind and desperate you can be because in the end, it's still a company, and they may take advantage of this.

To us, this is microvolts, to masangsoft this is just another IP. Keep this in mind. Please.

Edited by Tanooki
5 hours ago, Zissy said:

Bro, because you're new in this forum 

How much you waited this game ? 2 months? 

I remember when i was in 2017 

I used to check the old forum per week or day. 

I remember some post of the game will luanch in " 2018 " and other lies 

Ect ect. 

and i'm angry about these beta, it's very bad 

Like if they work from 2017 why this beta is that bad ? why they didn't bring the old MV surge ? 

It was fine game, just delete the OP weapons. 

6 hours ago, Tanooki said:

People have been waiting literal years for this company to do something with the IP, so of course some of them are going to be unhinged. I understand people are being empathetic towards the devs but this is a cycle I've noticed and it's forming a toxic parasocial relationship with a company that may or may not care about it's playerbase.

The cycle is as follows:

Anger -> empathy -> anger (again) -> coping -> more empathy (with covering up for their mistakes)

The community is torn between understanding that the devs are human, and the devs being really incompetent. Reading some of these replies just making up reasons and excuses for the company with literally no proof is disheartening. I personally understand they're people too, they DONT deserve the super angry backlash posts calling them swear words and harassing them, but just because you feel bad for them doesn't mean you can make up a tragic backstory and character lore for actual people who exist. 

The truth it, we don't know what's going on at masangsoft at the moment, and we are in no position to be covering up for them and making up excuses for their flaws. What we DO know is that they've taken games and ditched their communities and poorly ran them in the past.

It's okay to have empathy, it's NOT okay to make up rumors and whiteknight developers without knowing who they are, what they're doing, and what's going on. What if hypothetically Levi was actually a horrible person, we don't know and won't know until we wait and see. Remember that corpos can, and WILL take advantage of community kindness, so give it to them sparingly. Do not expose how kind and desperate you can be because in the end, it's still a company, and they may take advantage of this.

To us, this is microvolts, to masangsoft this is just another IP. Keep this in mind. Please.

Points made and i also agree with you !!  And this is why i suggest a community mod so it could try to keep the peace.. hopefully we'll have more communication in the future to keep the players mind as ease...i could only dream on because its lacking haha.

If the devs continues to keep this up, then its just poor communication on their part and it proves that they aren't professional enough to even run Microvolts..i know the community is very dedicated and the devs should also show that they are dedicated to be a part of the development but it ain't showing.

And another thing to point out is that if they are this unprofessional i could only imagine how will they keep on audience when the game comes out (maybe the OG players will stay but im talking about the new players) 

My purpose of my previous reply is simply that:

Masangsoft is a incompetent company and they should do better but harassing the staff ain't gonna do any good but leave both parties hurt in the end. Hope they get a wake up call before they lose their audience who's been nothing but supportive and loyal since the games development.

I appreciate all of you for how dedicated you all are!!! (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

A reply for norman:

I've been waiting for the game to "re release" i guess? I was waiting since 2018 but it was just in the back of my mind, i could understand why you are frustrated buddy.

• Like 1
On 4/21/2023 at 6:10 PM, zOldSwap said:

deste leak noq toda a gente ja sabia? o primeiro, o segundo, o terceiro e o quarto beta vao ser fiascos, porque eles n sabem oq andam aqui a fazer, simples

e aposto que sim, Depois de teres o 1 Beta ate nice, so tinham de ajustar algumas coisas.. para depois no 2 beta fazerem merda atras de merda..