General Discussion

Prediction of release date (and fanart)

Zissy

Based on "Ori's" forum post it seems people on this forum is divided on the games state so...I'll give my predictions on the game development for this year.

I'll try to make this short.

•The third beta phase will be released on either end of march? Or April-may-mid june.. since one of the GM said "very soon" so i guess were getting close.

•Possibly open beta will be released on July-August or mid September?

On October to November, the game will be a state of polishing (fixing bugs, weapons sound, stats and etc)

And the official release date will be on Christmas or maybe end of November (as said on the steam page..or thats the i remember it..)

Thats my predictions.i

i hope the developers doesn't stretch the release date to another year, i really want this game to release this year because the community will just lose hope and patience at this point and move on to other games, while toyheroes are literally making money out of the game they dont even have the rights to own. As much as i want to play the game right now...I refuse to play toyheroes. I dont wanna support shady people.

Also the devs saying that they have a "roadmap" for the game and milestones? I sure hope they could at least reach it, im not gonna give them high expectations as they are a small team. But i still have faith on the team, hopefully we could finally play Microvolts this year.

Dont let us down devs!

Thank you for your time and have a great day/night! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Oh yeah, took naomi out for a walk but she looks upseat, like is she trying to tell me something?

Untitled108_20230320235930.png

• Like 6
On 3/20/2023 at 6:00 PM, Zissy said:

Based on "Ori's" forum post it seems people on this forum is divided on the games state so...I'll give my predictions on the game development for this year.

I'll try to make this short.

•The third beta phase will be released on either end of march? Or April-may-mid june.. since one of the GM said "very soon" so i guess were getting close.

•Possibly open beta will be released on July-August or mid September?

On October to November, the game will be a state of polishing (fixing bugs, weapons sound, stats and etc)

And the official release date will be on Christmas or maybe end of November (as said on the steam page..or thats the i remember it..)

Thats my predictions.i

i hope the developers doesn't stretch the release date to another year, i really want this game to release this year because the community will just lose hope and patience at this point and move on to other games, while toyheroes are literally making money out of the game they dont even have the rights to own. As much as i want to play the game right now...I refuse to play toyheroes. I dont wanna support shady people.

Also the devs saying that they have a "roadmap" for the game and milestones? I sure hope they could at least reach it, im not gonna give them high expectations as they are a small team. But i still have faith on the team, hopefully we could finally play Microvolts this year.

Dont let us down devs!

Thank you for your time and have a great day/night! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Oh yeah, took naomi out for a walk but she looks upseat, like is she trying to tell me something?

i see my name, i like

• Haha 1

I'm very excited to see their roadmap because realistically most things shouldn't take too long. Honestly I'm expecting the next beta to be within like two weeks, and then probably two months after that we'll have an open beta, or even a release tbh. Maybe I'm just saying what I'd prefer to happen, but I think it's realistic. Honestly this beta should be an open beta, the closed betas don't achieve much, especially when most players won't provide any feedback. Might as well get as many players as possible.