General Discussion

new update??

uwu

4 minutes ago, BioWarz said:

They better have fixed the 'Missiones' mispelling for the daily missions & achievements

WAIT YOU NOTICED THE MISSIONS MISSPELLED TOO? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED!

Back then i just brushed it off thinking the devs would fix it but i guess they didn't fix it.

2 hours ago, Serhio said:
Does anyone know how I can get the beta test key?

They will likely announce information related to the next beta phase very soon, keep an eye out for official posts on this forum.

1 hour ago, BioWarz said:

They better have fixed the 'Missiones' mispelling for the daily missions & achievements

Microevoltes

unknown-31.png.5249e7eec7f9fc6bf30f951a84c3282f.png

• Haha 6
4 hours ago, BioWarz said:

They did not, i just checked

20 minutes ago, GM Levi said:

I think the icon "Misones" is from Brazilian ver. resource but couldn't find the English one of it. 😔

The word "Misiones" is in Spanish (Latam), not in Portuguese (Brazil). And I take advantage of asking if there will be a server for Latin America? We are not from Brazil, please dont confuse us with them, we have a lot of ping difference with Brazil.

26 minutes ago, GM Levi said:

I think the icon "Misones" is from Brazilian ver. resource but couldn't find the English one of it. 😔

You mean Missions (english)?

Edited by Tanooki
41 minutes ago, Gabbonet said:

The word "Misiones" is in Spanish (Latam), not in Portuguese (Brazil). And I take advantage of asking if there will be a server for Latin America? We are not from Brazil, please dont confuse us with them, we have a lot of ping difference with Brazil.

Unfortunately, it seems like there isn't any other available region in the South America AWS regions other than Sao Paulo. But the team will keep an eye on this to see if there's any change. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GM Levi said:

Unfortunately, it seems like there isn't any other available region in the South America AWS regions other than Sao Paulo. But the team will keep an eye on this to see if there's any change. 

Will there be a new announcement?

8 minutes ago, GM Levi said:

Microvolts had its service in Latin America under the name "Microwars" by the company "Softnyx". It had a very good acceptance and number of players for the year 2013-2014. Please take consideration of our Latam region 🙂 The server was in Peru.

Edited by Gabbonet
  • Like 3

somehow, you can simply launch the client and end up in server lists, but since none of em are active, still not possible to play the game anyway

1 hour ago, xXEmi said:

somehow, you can simply launch the client and end up in server lists, but since none of em are active, still not possible to play the game anyway

Oh, yeah, you are right. Interesting XD.

I will be dissapointed if it's a 3rd crappy beta in a row. Especially after months of silence and not updating the website. 

This isn't the first time we have been let down by the developers.

I hope they are done with terrible time wasting idea's and finally listen to the forum

4 hours ago, Meat said:

I will be disapointed if it's a 3rd crappy beta in a row. Especially after months of silence and not updating the website. 

This isn't the first time we have been let down by the developers.

I hope they are done with terrible time wasting idea's and finally listen to the forum

Hmmn, how come disappointed? I've seen nothing but greatness myself. The first closed beta was a mess sure, but the second one showed that the version we all want as players, will most likely end up super close to the end result of what we will get. In case you weren't up to date with everything from first to second beta I'll explain a little. After the first beta, A LOT of forum posts and discord messages were sent giving as much feedback and changes the players wanted to see with the game. Then on the second beta, whether or not the changes were implemented correctly, almost everything the players asked for, was changed. It was just rough around the edges, and any beta that can see such improvements from the first to the second has an insane amount of potential. When developers in a project can see through what they themselves would like to change, and accept what the players themself wants. That game will have a bright future. I get that some of the changes were weird, however, it's what the player base asked for, and some of the changes the players wanted, ended up being worse than better and made it feel worse. It made both the players and the developers understand that some changes, though we might want them, might not be for the best, however, it gives me a lot of hope seeing that even though it was a bad change, the developers did the change that was asked for by the community. But now is the question, will those changes we didn't like, be adjusted for the better, changed back to it's previous state, or left as is. I would say any but left as is, would be the right choice. Now we just have to wait and see. So far so good though. 

• Confused 3
2 hours ago, Slauj said:

Hmmn, how come disappointed? I've seen nothing but greatness myself. The first closed beta was a mess sure, but the second one showed that the version we all want as players, will most likely end up super close to the end result of what we will get. In case you weren't up to date with everything from first to second beta I'll explain a little. After the first beta, A LOT of forum posts and discord messages were sent giving as much feedback and changes the players wanted to see with the game. Then on the second beta, whether or not the changes were implemented correctly, almost everything the players asked for, was changed. It was just rough around the edges, and any beta that can see such improvements from the first to the second has an insane amount of potential. When developers in a project can see through what they themselves would like to change, and accept what the players themself wants. That game will have a bright future. I get that some of the changes were weird, however, it's what the player base asked for, and some of the changes the players wanted, ended up being worse than better and made it feel worse. It made both the players and the developers understand that some changes, though we might want them, might not be for the best, however, it gives me a lot of hope seeing that even though it was a bad change, the developers did the change that was asked for by the community. But now is the question, will those changes we didn't like, be adjusted for the better, changed back to it's previous state, or left as is. I would say any but left as is, would be the right choice. Now we just have to wait and see. So far so good though. 

my man you're trippin balls, the second beta was almost the same as the first one. I respect your optimism but we're just unfortunate to have masangsoft as developers.