Off-Topic

Naomi living her best life~ mv meme)

Zissy

"Please someone save poor C.H.I.P!' D

Summer is close.. so i made this.

Most of you peps are probably familiar with this meme by now, or you've come across it at some point, Its just for fun! teehee~

Before i go, i hope you all have a great week! Enjoy yourself, and dont stress yourself too much! Dont forget to rest if it feels like its too much on your plate! And focus on the positive things on your life! Remember to take care of yourself! 

Have a great day/night! (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Untitled93_20230312220620.png

• Like 5

Ive been working on other stuff too!!! so heres a wip of one of spiffys C.H.I.P concept set i drew, ik its very messy, also i most likely wont finish it cuz i feel unsatisfied with it, so off the drafts it go i guess..(⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)

Untitled85_20230312222158.png

• Like 5

Holy crap, holy CRAP!! NO! DON'T FEEL UNSATISFIED WITH IT, IT LOOKS SO GOOD OH MY GOD!!

The fact that somebody drew one of my concepts has genuinely pulled on the ol' heartstrings, i NEVER expected something like this to happen!

Even if you don't finish it (God i hope you do, this looks great, as i keep saying lmao), i'm super happy that you liked it enough to make fan art of my own art!!

Edited by Spiffy
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Spiffy said:

Holy crap, holy CRAP!! NO! DON'T FEEL UNSATISFIED WITH IT, IT LOOKS SO GOOD OH MY GOD!!

The fact that somebody drew one of my concepts has genuinely pulled on the ol' heartstrings, i NEVER expected something like this to happen!

Even if you don't finish it (God i hope you do, this looks great, as i keep saying lmao), i'm super happy that you liked it enough to make fan art of my own art!!

ITS A MESSY SKETCH THROUGH BUT IM HAPPY YOU LIKED IT!!

Ok ok ima finish it now since you like it so much!! : D 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Zissy said:

ITS A MESSY SKETCH THROUGH BUT IM HAPPY YOU LIKED IT!!

Oh, one thing i should mention!

The good doctor here has a double hook for a hand!

(Ya probably already knew, i just dont think i made it noticable enough lmao)

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Zissy said:

God, genuinely dude, go for it!

Absolutely cannot wait to see the finished version of this!

148203645_CHIP1.png.42aed00dfde9cff5b8d09d86c4ca110f.png

oh how i love these so much! i wish i could pay you because i wanna fanart of pandora with her kitty hears :<<

11 minutes ago, Ori said:

oh how i love these so much! i wish i could pay you because i wanna fanart of pandora with her kitty hears :<<

ears* lol

On 3/12/2023 at 5:15 PM, Zissy said:

"Please someone save poor C.H.I.P!' D

Summer is close.. so i made this.

Most of you peps are probably familiar with this meme by now, or you've come across it at some point, Its just for fun! teehee~

Before i go, i hope you all have a great week! Enjoy yourself, and dont stress yourself too much! Dont forget to rest if it feels like its too much on your plate! And focus on the positive things on your life! Remember to take care of yourself! 

Have a great day/night! (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

that's rlly rlly cool art! i rarely seeing ppl drawing arts based on MV, keep it up 😄

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...