General Discussion

Nice joke

Meat

Levi claimed before the end of february we would get some kind of news which obviously did not happen. The constant empty promises are just the regular now. 

Sell the game. ANYONE is more suited to run this project than these taciturn devs/ GM's.

I do not want these people to be in charge or even have any kind of authority over our accounts.

Absolutely unreliable. 

I remeber when i had a problem back in surge id get a respond within 16 hours. Litterally always. 

If a problem later will stir up with the game due to bugs/ glitches/ hackers/ accounts you name it they won't bother to respond.

• Like 6

This is why they didnt want to post anything about the game and its kinda sad imo. they didnt really promised

"A roadmap for 2023 will be announced in Feb as soon as the key milestones are made."

This is what Levi said, nobody promised it the key milestones would be done in Feb.

Honestly i was expecting something like this would happen but the worst part is that they could diffuse all this by simply saying "We couldnt figure out all the milestones in time were sorry this will be postponed untill more cookies can come to our meetings" and we would be happy.

7 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Honestly i was expecting something like this would happen but the worst part is that they could diffuse all this by simply saying "We couldnt figure out all the milestones in time were sorry this will be postponed untill more cookies can come to our meetings" and we would be happy.

We? I don't know about you but some of us might be investing money into the game, and if it's going to be run the way it currently is then no amount of delays will cover for their lack of expertise. The right move would be to just communicate more, the total opposite of what they're doing.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, Meat said:

Levi claimed before the end of february we would get some kind of news which obviously did not happen. The constant empty promises are just the regular now. 

Sell the game. ANYONE is more suited to run this project than these taciturn devs/ GM's.

I do not want these people to be in charge or even have any kind of authority over our accounts.

Absolutely unreliable. 

I remeber when i had a problem back in surge id get a respond within 16 hours. Litterally always. 

If a problem later will stir up with the game due to bugs/ glitches/ hackers/ accounts you name it they won't bother to respond.

This happen with "asda global" too amazing MMO get destoryed from masangaoft 

It's just sad to see this happen.

22 hours ago, BioWarz said:

Asda? Like the supermarket?

Yeah they have the same name lol

This game was from 2009 i remember them get fight over a right name. Or something like that