Off-Topic

Game is still in mentenance?

Get Jinxed

14 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Betas are after alphas so probably never lol

Thank you for that usefull information. Now I understand when the game will be release.

So, when the final version will be uploaded? Thx for info, but useless for myself.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Get Jinxed said:

Thank you for that usefull information. Now I understand when the game will be release.

So, when the final version will be uploaded? Thx for info, but useless for myself.

final version will be upload in final update of game. maybe in 10 years when game die again that is final version.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Get Jinxed said:

It sounds like they want to do a third beta phase, if that's the case, it'll probably be in 3-5 weeks, if they plan on releasing the game and not going into another beta, it'll probably be a similar timeframe. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Volt said:

It sounds like they want to do a third beta phase, if that's the case, it'll probably be in 3-5 weeks, if they plan on releasing the game and not going into another beta, it'll probably be a similar timeframe. 

They are going for a third beta, releasing the game as it is would be suicide.

On 12/5/2022 at 5:06 PM, desafinado56 said:

They are going for a third beta, releasing the game as it is would be suicide.

I agree, but within a month+ they could fix the majority of issues and push the game out sooner if they chose. Though I think that would lead to a worse outcome, it is possible. Especially with balance changes, though I understand that it's a challenge for them because they didn't play the original game, it really isn't that much work. I'd gladly help out in any way I can, but I've tried to contact them, they have my contact information, I wish they'd reach out, but they aren't. I'd love to work with them about balance, because I think I have quite a good understanding of it, and there are very few still around with a similar amount of knowledge and experience with this game. I really hope to see the next beta phase improve on the balance quite a bit, I've provided my feedback, I'd be quite disappointed to see it still be unbalanced.

18 hours ago, Volt said:

I agree, but within a month+ they could fix the majority of issues and push the game out sooner if they chose. Though I think that would lead to a worse outcome, it is possible. Especially with balance changes, though I understand that it's a challenge for them because they didn't play the original game, it really isn't that much work. I'd gladly help out in any way I can, but I've tried to contact them, they have my contact information, I wish they'd reach out, but they aren't. I'd love to work with them about balance, because I think I have quite a good understanding of it, and there are very few still around with a similar amount of knowledge and experience with this game. I really hope to see the next beta phase improve on the balance quite a bit, I've provided my feedback, I'd be quite disappointed to see it still be unbalanced.

You and me both.

• Like 1