Announcement

Microvolts Recharged will go into the Closed beta Phase 2

MICROVOLTS

cbt2.0.png

Greetings, everyone!

Our second Closed Beta session will kick off on November 22 at 07:00 UTC and run until November 29.  (16:00 GMT+9 /11:00 GMT+4 / 09:00 CEST / 00:00 PDT / 03:00 EDT)

Please keep in mind the end date may be extended based on what our testing needs are at that time.

Registration for CBT 2.0 is available from Nov 1, @03:00 until Nov 20, @01:00 2022, UTC. 

If you haven’t registered yet, don’t miss the chance to join our closed beta!

Beta keys will be sent out via email to a group of selected players a day before the beta goes live and will steadily add more players over time as we ramp up capacity.

Also, the previous beta testers will be able to access the beta 2.0 without registration again. 

Check the answers to some of the questions you might have!

If you have any other inquiries, please contact us by submitting a ticket to the support page.

FAQ

Q. How can I take part in MICROVOLTS: Recharged Closed beta 2.0?
Visit our official website in order to register for the beta test. 
Please note that applying does not guarantee that you will gain access to the Closed beta. 

Q. I have already registered for the previous beta test. Do I have to register again?
Players who have registered for previous rounds of beta testing will still have to apply in order to have a chance to gain access.

Q. I had access to the first Beta, will I automatically roll over to the next beta as well? 
Yes, the beta testers who participated in the first beta will still have the access to the next beta.  However, we wiped out the play data of the first beta to get a clean result of the new changes. This means that with the upcoming beta 2.0, all testers will have to start by choosing an in-game name.

Q. How will I know if I have successfully registered?
When you have finished the registration, you will receive a notice on the web page saying "You’ve successfully registered.” This notice indicates that you have registered successfully.

Q. How are the participants selected?
There are many factors that will be considered, including (but not limited to) time of registration, completeness of registration information, the truthfulness of registration information, and a little luck.

Q. How will I know if I’m selected to participate in the beta? 
Players who are selected through our web opt-in process will receive an invite via email. Invites will always be sent to the email address you’ve used to register for the beta. 
In order to prevent the invitation email from ending up in your junk/spam folder, please add the sender of the verification email you received from us(noreply@masangsoft.com) to your Contacts (if you received such an email.) Additionally, please mark that email as "Non-Spam."

Please note that the Microvolts team will not ask you for any private personal information. Do not believe any rumors from third parties, which may result in you being cheated or scammed.

Q. Will my data be deleted after the Closed Beta?
Yes. Your data and game progress will be deleted at the end of the closed beta.

Q. Will the Final Closed Beta have any monetized features?
This closed beta will not test any monetized content or features.

Q. If I have been invited to take part in this test, may I stream or create any MICROVOLTS: Recharged-related content?
Yes! There is no Confidentiality Agreement associated with this closed beta test. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 9
  • Sad 1
  • MVR GM pinned and featured this topic