Off-Topic

What are you guys playing

desafinado56

While we wait for the return of microvolts which seems to be getting farther and farther away hopefully due to the devs making a lot of improvements, what are you folk playing or doing ?

As for me besides work and recovering ive been playing plenty of deep rock galactic and stalker anomaly. Been also trying to learn how to juggle.

• Like 1

Guilty Gear Strive, Shadowman Remastered, The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth and Overwatch 2.

Apart from playing games, there's the occasional drawing. (I still need to draw that dang water dispenser idea of yours, i never got around to doing it!)

Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch 2, Pubg, phasmophobia & euro truck simulator 2. I wanna start making a map layout for microvolts but i didnt get any layouts in mind yet.

Still trying some new games with some friends we made a roulette so we can chose new games =]

Edited by Sapphire
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Spiffy said:

Guilty Gear Strive, Shadowman Remastered, The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth and Overwatch 2.

Apart from playing games, there's the occasional drawing. (I still need to draw that dang water dispenser idea of yours, i never got around to doing it!)

You remember it ;-;
Also you owe me a hug.

Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis, and Apex Legends Mobile at the moment. I am waiting for Star Ocean The Divine Force to come out in 2 days and waiting on Valkyrie Elysium to come out next month. 🤩 

Edited by SeijinNoboru
On 10/25/2022 at 4:17 PM, desafinado56 said:

what are you folk playing or doing ?

playing with cats and doing mdma

aYr0vjN_460s.jpg

Edited by sw1ndle

Overwatch 2, Terraria, Fallout 4 (modded), and CSGO. Can't wait for MV to come out, it'll probably be the game I play most for years lmao.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Micro said:

Overwatch 2, Terraria, Fallout 4 (modded), and CSGO. Can't wait for MV to come out, it'll probably be the game I play most for years lmao.

When MVR comes out, it'll be the ONLY thing i play!

Edited by Spiffy
  • Like 2

I‘m currently playing: 

- Overwatch 2

- Monster Hunter World

And if i‘m not playing, then i use Blender to create 3D models or read stuff related to programming.

20 hours ago, Spiffy said:

When MVR comes out, it'll be the ONLY thing i play!

Honestly this will probably be my case as well, if work allows xD
Theres simply no other game like microvolts so nothing can scratch the hitch like mv can, kinda like a bumpy wall when your back is hitchy or an angry cat.

• Like 2