Recruitment

★ Microvolts Recharged - Community discord server - For everyone

Greetings, game fans!

I invite you to a discord server dedicated to the Microvolts Recharged community. It will run under the management of community associates.

The objective of establishing the discord server is to provide a friendly environment for all players and utilize it to have discussions more easily. And unite our requests for future demands. Besides having conversations, we'll provide information about the game once official announcements are published. 

This server doesn't belong to Masangsoft Inc. There won't be an official discord server, as stated by the game administrators.

Everyone is welcome. Suggestions and feedback are appreciated.

Join the discord server now: https://discord.gg/Cex7JEm2Tq

Edited by SeaWasp
  • Like 2

Today I added a new feature to our Discord server. 
For occasions like clan wars, you don't need to bother yourself with creating a private server for your clan members for voice communication.

With just a few commands, you can have your own voice channel and modify it to be a public or private channel. 
The creator of the channel grants permissions to the selected members using commands in the case of private channels.

44 minutes ago, SeaWasp said:

Today I added a new feature to our Discord server. 
For occasions like clan wars, you don't need to bother yourself with creating a private server for your clan members for voice communication.

With just a few commands, you can have your own voice channel and modify it to be a public or private channel. 
The creator of the channel grants permissions to the selected members using commands in the case of private channels.

I hate to be that person, but can't you just make a server announcement in discord instead? One of the forum rules does say no advertising and it feels like that's what you're doing lol

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I hate to be that person, but can't you just make a server announcement in discord instead? One of the forum rules does say no advertising and it feels like that's what you're doing lol

Sorry for the inconvenience. 
Next time I'll share the information within discord.

If this was the kind of advertisement the moderators don't permit, I assume all the related topics would have been deleted by now.

And also, there is already another MicroVolts Community Discord that has been running for months and which is much more active (1400 members). People should just consider joining the most active one, so that we try to gather people and consolidate the playerbase.

Edited by Carpenter Brut
1 hour ago, Carpenter Brut said:

And also, there is already another MicroVolts Community Discord that has been running for months and which is much more active (1400 members). People should just consider joining the most active one, so that we try to gather people and consolidate the playerbase.

I don't join a server just because it has the most players. Other criteria should be taken into consideration as well. After all, I'm seeking quality and not a quantity server.
Our servers can have a common purpose, but we might have different visions of how we get things accomplished.

6 hours ago, SeaWasp said:

I don't join a server just because it has the most players. Other criteria should be taken into consideration as well. After all, I'm seeking quality and not a quantity server.
Our servers can have a common purpose, but we might have different visions of how we get things accomplished.

Then it's just plain advertising at that point honestly. I understand your point but we really shouldn't be shilling discord servers because it'll make others think they can do the same. We gotta set an example, especially when official release hits.

Promoting Discord servers is 'Okay' as long as it's not commercial.

Posting links is not permitted by website policy, but you can copy and paste them in plain text.

On 10/9/2022 at 7:39 PM, Tanooki said:

On 10/9/2022 at 8:07 PM, SeaWasp said:

If this was the kind of advertisement the moderators don't permit, I assume all the related topics would have been deleted by now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, GM Levi said:

Posting links is not permitted by website policy, but you can copy and paste them in plain text.

That's fair then.

On 10/12/2022 at 3:50 AM, GM Levi said:

Thank you for providing us with valuable information.

It took me a while to figure it out. 😅

Any news on MV Levi? 😄

• 3 weeks later...

Join our discord server and stay updated. 🙂

Our members got notified about the second beta.

https://discord.gg/Cex7JEm2Tq

• 2 weeks later...

Lets go guys another discord server 🤣

Yall know microvolts will probably make a discord server and if they don't a r/microvolts server will be made. All of these small discord server advertisement's are getting really annoying.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, darkree64 said:

Lets go guys another discord server 🤣

Yall know microvolts will probably make a discord server and if they don't a r/microvolts server will be made. All of these small discord server advertisement's are getting really annoying.

I agree, and the admins are okay with it for some reason.

I think there should be another Forum Category for this.

Something like "Looking for Group" or "Looking for Players".

All Discord Server Threads should then be moved to this Category.

This way people who are interested in joining a Discord Server can find them in there.

The official Discord Server (if created) could then be pinned in this Category aswell.

• Like 4

Do you want to communicate with players who share the same interest in the game and share your thrilling game moments with them?

Join now!

https://discord.gg/Cex7JEm2Tq

There are so many discord posts that it's just becoming annoying you're just making discord servers so you can get members everyone knows that no discord server cares about "quality" like you say everything is about being the biggest and the most dominant not only that but there are / will be a lot of power tripping moderators

Edited by Pirate

I'm not going to bother joining any of the discord servers not official hosted by the company/devs. There is a exception though. If the devs join a community server.