General Discussion

This is a big troll

15 hours ago, Hurensohn said:

fan girls go nuts 💀

if the CBT doesn't come out before July, I will personally fly out to you and reward you with 5 chromosomes

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, zooz said:

if the CBT doesn't come out before July, I will personally fly out to you and reward you with 5 chromosomes

💀 bro lmaooo

Edited by Onybaku
  • Like 2

I believer you are a very "wide awake" person but please keep you negative attitude and energy to yourself and do not spread your ideas and theroies to everyone. Creating and fixing a game takes time especially bcs they are purposely not leaking information or content and it is very hard to do so. Let us all "dumb" people keep waiting and don't say things like "there's no futture" when ToyHeroes has survived for so long, illegally, buggy, not on steam, having new players almost daily, having big donations and considering that around 40% of the mv comunity didn't even play ToyHeroes it is mostly a new comunity that will move on mv one is released, adding the old comunity to that or at least most of it, plus it being released on steam, with the help of a bit of advertising might mean a lot of people will start playing it from adds. So please before trying to convince people of yours theories think twice and let people chose for themselves and let us believers continue to blindly believe and hope in a future for this game. P.S. if u think u can do better i dare you to create a game half as good as this before hating on others thank you very much.

• 3 months later...
On 5/4/2022 at 12:30 PM, zooz said:

well.. uhm.. Can I take this back?

25 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

That shitty aging started the moment the thread was made.

LMAOOOO

True thoughㅡ