General Discussion

This is a big troll

I actually feel sorry for most of you. 
The thing is. Yes, even I would be happy if MV comes back BUT sadly it wont. 
Any company or developer would see that there is no future in this game. At least when you want to make things work legally with legal workers and 
quality content & updates. 
But im not here to prove it with math. Its a question about logic. How many of you been here for years? I know that some of you are waiting almost 6 years because thats how old this part of the site is. NO developer ever would take to long without providing ANY details, without providing any "LEAKS" or "SPOILERS" and before you start bs explanations like "maybe they want us to wait to make it more special" .. let me tell you . Samantha. WAKE THE FUCK UP. 
This is the work of a troll. Someone who has developed such a hate on the MV Community that he keeps their hopes grow and grow just to see them shadder. 
And no, my mission is not to break your hopes. My mission is to help you move on. I sometimes come here just to check if anything is new. Because im curious and sometimes i just want to look in the forums like i did in the good old MV times. But I guess we all know its not the same. Time to move on fellas. 
Just because they improved a forum doesnt mean they actually gonna publish a game. Just think about it.. if it took them 5 years to actually make the forum work like a forum what do you think is it gonna take "them " to actually make a game.. Which btw im not saying they are doing.. In my opinion this is just a trick to catch back those who already realised that nothing is going to happen.. but then there is this very tiny change, so they hopefully come back. I guess they do, right ? Otherwise you wouldnt be here readin this text and trying to find excuses for what ive just said.. Ye try to do it but at the end its not your friend or favourite company your trying to protect its rather the illusion of past time that youre holding on to. 
Anyways cheers and "stay safe" like we all like to say nowadays

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I was expecting for a post like this to show up at one point or another and honestly part of me still feels this is odd but im willing to give this a chance. The question i have for you is whats the point of setting up a whole new forum, give us some of the things they intend on doing with the game (even if on the vague side) alongside saying they are aiming to release the game later this year ? Masangsoft is a company that is here to make money, they paid good money for the rights of the game, if they had no intention of doing anything with it they would just sell it to some other and move on. Its true they have been treating us like shit for years now and theres no excuse for that, so i do hope they give us answers regarding the ridiculous radio silence. As for the theory that this is a troll, honestly it could be possible sure but someone outside masangsoft would have had to find a way to get access to the original forums and then set this up, which would get shut down very quick. Im not even going to touch the subject of someone who works for masangsoft making a troll page because that sort of shit would be caught instantly and the person in question would get fired.

I understand your anger alongside your fear regarding these new forums and microvolts new management and its future but only time will tell. Cheers and stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh dear... 
The fact that you talk like youre in a close relation to masangsoft just proves how much i am right. Youre holding on to that illusion and defending it like a friend or family member.
I really dont want to attack you but you legit take facts out of nowhere but your mind. 
"Masangsoft paid good money" Ah yes. Sure they obviously told you or even better you were part of the money discussion.. Yep. This must be it.
"Masangsoft would just sell it to some other and move on" yeah because there are plenty of people who are just waiting to buy the rights of a dead game ? Honey again wake up. Nobody, legit nobody is ever going to pay to that. 
And then besides all that there is another thing. Masangsoft is also a Publisher. You know what that means ? 
The diffrence between a publisher and a developer is that the developer is how the word already contains the one who develops the game. The publisher publishes it. Which means in a digital world Masangsoft is also just a server that is giving space for OTHER developers to publish their stuff.. 
So after we have learned that we gotta take a look back to what you said "the person would get fired" now looks very diffrent. Do you think if a game is like really bad on steam it gets deleted ? Nope. Ofc not because it can be as bad as it wants to be as long as it covers the sake of just having a bigger offer of games. A common trick some book stores use (they fill up shelves with books that are just there to make the store look bigger than it actually is) 
And there is yet another thing. Every game they have is mentioned on their main site. Every.. except. You thought it. MV. Reasons for that could be various, the game couldd be in a very early stage but then again there were realising announcements.. You already understood the fact that Masangsoft wants to make money.. And therefore they should share a project on their main site right ? Like to get all the people to notice it.. to make.. money? right ? Yet they didnt.. So masangsoft is a company that wants to make money like every other company. But why do they dont even do little things to make people walk across mv ? The only people here are people who knew the game already and its not a really smart idea to release a game thats is especially made for some underground dead game fans. Thats a product without a future. 
To add one last thing. Youve said it already "We have been treated like shit" exactly. All we all could experience since 6 years straight are lies and promises. Imagine you are having a boyfriend who is promising you to stop cheating on you but yet keeps on doing the same thing over for 5 years, would you still believe it ? Hell no. Nobody does, well sadly some do. And maybe you would.. I mean its kinda the same right ? Anyway my point is one mistake.. can be a mistake.. A second mistake might be bad luck. But three times the same mistake is a BEHAVIOUR. Nothing more to add here. Just saying no legit company would ever straight up lie about the release for about 5 years and not provide any pictures, videos, trailers.. Just simple words that dont really mean a thing. 
But yeah. Whatever. Again after all it is all just a theory and its your choice wether you want to move on or keep on holding onto the old emotions of a past time. 

3 hours ago, Hurensohn said:

Oh dear... 
The fact that you talk like youre in a close relation to masangsoft just proves how much i am right. Youre holding on to that illusion and defending it like a friend or family member.
I really dont want to attack you but you legit take facts out of nowhere but your mind. 
"Masangsoft paid good money" Ah yes. Sure they obviously told you or even better you were part of the money discussion.. Yep. This must be it.
"Masangsoft would just sell it to some other and move on" yeah because there are plenty of people who are just waiting to buy the rights of a dead game ? Honey again wake up. Nobody, legit nobody is ever going to pay to that. 
And then besides all that there is another thing. Masangsoft is also a Publisher. You know what that means ? 
The diffrence between a publisher and a developer is that the developer is how the word already contains the one who develops the game. The publisher publishes it. Which means in a digital world Masangsoft is also just a server that is giving space for OTHER developers to publish their stuff.. 
So after we have learned that we gotta take a look back to what you said "the person would get fired" now looks very diffrent. Do you think if a game is like really bad on steam it gets deleted ? Nope. Ofc not because it can be as bad as it wants to be as long as it covers the sake of just having a bigger offer of games. A common trick some book stores use (they fill up shelves with books that are just there to make the store look bigger than it actually is) 
And there is yet another thing. Every game they have is mentioned on their main site. Every.. except. You thought it. MV. Reasons for that could be various, the game couldd be in a very early stage but then again there were realising announcements.. You already understood the fact that Masangsoft wants to make money.. And therefore they should share a project on their main site right ? Like to get all the people to notice it.. to make.. money? right ? Yet they didnt.. So masangsoft is a company that wants to make money like every other company. But why do they dont even do little things to make people walk across mv ? The only people here are people who knew the game already and its not a really smart idea to release a game thats is especially made for some underground dead game fans. Thats a product without a future. 
To add one last thing. Youve said it already "We have been treated like shit" exactly. All we all could experience since 6 years straight are lies and promises. Imagine you are having a boyfriend who is promising you to stop cheating on you but yet keeps on doing the same thing over for 5 years, would you still believe it ? Hell no. Nobody does, well sadly some do. And maybe you would.. I mean its kinda the same right ? Anyway my point is one mistake.. can be a mistake.. A second mistake might be bad luck. But three times the same mistake is a BEHAVIOUR. Nothing more to add here. Just saying no legit company would ever straight up lie about the release for about 5 years and not provide any pictures, videos, trailers.. Just simple words that dont really mean a thing. 
But yeah. Whatever. Again after all it is all just a theory and its your choice wether you want to move on or keep on holding onto the old emotions of a past time. 

didn't read but u seem cool wanna hang out at my place later

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Hurensohn said:

I actually feel sorry for most of you. 
The thing is. Yes, even I would be happy if MV comes back BUT sadly it wont. 
Any company or developer would see that there is no future in this game. At least when you want to make things work legally with legal workers and 
quality content & updates. 
But im not here to prove it with math. Its a question about logic. How many of you been here for years? I know that some of you are waiting almost 6 years because thats how old this part of the site is. NO developer ever would take to long without providing ANY details, without providing any "LEAKS" or "SPOILERS" and before you start bs explanations like "maybe they want us to wait to make it more special" .. let me tell you . Samantha. WAKE THE FUCK UP. 
This is the work of a troll. Someone who has developed such a hate on the MV Community that he keeps their hopes grow and grow just to see them shadder. 
And no, my mission is not to break your hopes. My mission is to help you move on. I sometimes come here just to check if anything is new. Because im curious and sometimes i just want to look in the forums like i did in the good old MV times. But I guess we all know its not the same. Time to move on fellas. 
Just because they improved a forum doesnt mean they actually gonna publish a game. Just think about it.. if it took them 5 years to actually make the forum work like a forum what do you think is it gonna take "them " to actually make a game.. Which btw im not saying they are doing.. In my opinion this is just a trick to catch back those who already realised that nothing is going to happen.. but then there is this very tiny change, so they hopefully come back. I guess they do, right ? Otherwise you wouldnt be here readin this text and trying to find excuses for what ive just said.. Ye try to do it but at the end its not your friend or favourite company your trying to protect its rather the illusion of past time that youre holding on to. 
Anyways cheers and "stay safe" like we all like to say nowadays

IMG_20220103_174502_009.jpg

• Haha 2

dude u need to get some help 😂

this guy works for toy heroes for sure, get some sleep and try to not enter on that conversation
we dont need + garbage back on this beauty community

Yeah sure. This dude definitely works for that budget MV version. Sorry your game's gonna die and you won't be making dirty money anymore.

• Like 1

Oh my.. How could i even expect people to read and handle the situation in a logical matter... 
As i said. I didnt insult or attack anyone of you. I even mentioned that this is a theory after all but yet most of you just felt attacked or had the need to bullshit talk. Hell knows maybe its the most you guys could get out of your brains. (And yup this could be considered as an insult but yet i judge by what i see and what youve given me lol so thats not my fault youre makeing a fool of yourselves.)

Well there is also this point that had me very confused where people apparently think i am working for toyheroes? I dont know if thats supposed to be funny or sad. The thing is if thats referring to "move on" then let me tell you that i didnt mean to switch to toyheroes lol. Thats the absolute opposite of what i meant.. 
Then to clarify some things. I do not work for ToyHeroes. As a matter of fact, the whole project "Toyheroes" is run by 2 people who, if you ask me are really pathetic in their beings. And im neither of them. The other people who you might think are working for "them" are actually voluntaries who do the stuff they do unpaid in their free time and their only payout is the "respect of the community" (if you can even call it that way) . 
As you can see Im really not here to recommend the worse alternative to the game. I might even add that i have several ip and hardware bans there. Long story tho. 
At the end id even say being here and hoping for the whole thing here, no matter how sus it is, to be actually real is the way better alternative than playing on toyheroes. Which as i know is almost dead anyway. Cant confirm that due to lack of interest bypassing their shabby ban system.

The end. But after all ive read so far i expect even more senseless bullshit to hop in. 

Lets call it quits and stop saying anything here. Youve voiced your opinion and this thread is starting to go out of control and if it keeps going soon it will be an insult match. I doubt anyone wants that so lets stop here and prevent the mv forums from becoming a used car dealership.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hurensohn said:

Oh my.. How could i even expect people to read and handle the situation in a logical matter... 
As i said. I didnt insult or attack anyone of you. I even mentioned that this is a theory after all but yet most of you just felt attacked or had the need to bullshit talk. Hell knows maybe its the most you guys could get out of your brains. (And yup this could be considered as an insult but yet i judge by what i see and what youve given me lol so thats not my fault youre makeing a fool of yourselves.)

Well there is also this point that had me very confused where people apparently think i am working for toyheroes? I dont know if thats supposed to be funny or sad. The thing is if thats referring to "move on" then let me tell you that i didnt mean to switch to toyheroes lol. Thats the absolute opposite of what i meant.. 
Then to clarify some things. I do not work for ToyHeroes. As a matter of fact, the whole project "Toyheroes" is run by 2 people who, if you ask me are really pathetic in their beings. And im neither of them. The other people who you might think are working for "them" are actually voluntaries who do the stuff they do unpaid in their free time and their only payout is the "respect of the community" (if you can even call it that way) . 
As you can see Im really not here to recommend the worse alternative to the game. I might even add that i have several ip and hardware bans there. Long story tho. 
At the end id even say being here and hoping for the whole thing here, no matter how sus it is, to be actually real is the way better alternative than playing on toyheroes. Which as i know is almost dead anyway. Cant confirm that due to lack of interest bypassing their shabby ban system.

The end. But after all ive read so far i expect even more senseless bullshit to hop in. 

I can definitively see a point in what are you talking about —  I mean yeah, maybe what will come is a huge code mess and they're only trying to sell cosmetics and stuff, similar to the Paladins story. I can agree with you that this is a possible scenario and that will be a catastrophic sad moment

I'm in a neutral party, I'm excited and in fear at the same time about the comeback of this game. For these years it's nothing fairly new to release a bad coded game just sucking out money of the players — even worse — sucking out money of the OG players. I'm holding my hype for now

Edited by SPACE FOX
I slept on english classes

Dear Poor El-Mo

You could be right t but there are points where you fail.

For example:

Why would they bother to make new skins for a game that is not supposed to be released? The developer himself (Leo) has announced it's release,

it wasn't just a silly theory created by anyone, and obviously we know you have something to do with ToyHeroes, you try to cover your identity by assuming problems like the "ban" pretending to be another player in the game.

They have been years without announcing anything but why do they need to come back now? in 2022? If you think they won't release anything, why do they give more information "in vain" about the game?

Does it give them any benefit to make people think that the game will come out? I'm honestly not sure if the game will come out but i hope it will since it's a game that obviously marked my childhood and now that I'm an old man it would make me remember the old times hahaha.

And yes

I am the one who is DDosing the game servers. I feel that  you don't deserve all the money you've earned and that you are earning illegally.

You have betrayed Gaby and I'm not sure if more people but you don't have my respects.(I don't think you care either).

I could spread your real name and surname publicly and make fun of it if I felt like it. (i guess a lot of people already know it but anyways) i'm not doing it because I'm not a bad person as you,who is illegally profiting from others work aka (MicroVolts). ToyHeroes it's a an ilegal copy of MV,i'll not give details since it will take long to explain.

I will keep DDosing the game down every moment and every instant until people stop playing this crap game so you have to close it down.

Your system is really bad, you should work on it a little more,

what about the site? any 7 year old with a little knowledge could DDos it

And what about the game itself?

The servers are pretty easy to crash,even the europe ones hahah.

Now let's talk about the accounts that I have stolen...what will you do about it? will you ban them?Do you even know the nicknames? poor El-mo what a pity...You make me laugh a lot. I do not  know you and I don't even want to but don't worry, nothing lasts forever.

The new changes you have made in the game... 😂 On what are they based on? why you do so much nonsense in the game?.

You should focus on how to protect ddos attacks on your ingame servers and website aswell (cloudflare) 😂 But now it's kinda useless the game is already dead 😂

Take a look to my video,it's especially for you El-mo 😘

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, scy1337 said:

Dear Poor El-Mo

You could be right but there are points where you fail.

For example:

Why would they bother to make new skins for a game that is not supposed to be released? The developer himself (Leo) has announced it's release,

it wasn't just a silly theory created by anyone, and obviously we know you have something to do with ToyHeroes, you try to cover your identity by assuming problems like the "ban" pretending to be another player in the game.

They have been years without announcing anything but why do they need to come back now? in 2022? If you think they won't release anything, why do they give more information "in vain" about the game?

Does it give them any benefit to make people think that the game will come out? I'm honestly not sure if the game will come out but i hope it will since it's a game that obviously marked my childhood and now that I'm an old man it would make me remember the old times hahaha.

And yes

I am the one who is DDosing the game servers. I feel that  you don't deserve all the money you've earned and that you are earning illegally.

You have betrayed Gaby and I'm not sure if more people but you don't have my respects.(I don't think you care either).

I could spread your real name and surname publicly and make fun of it if I felt like it. (i guess a lot of people already know it but anyways) i'm not doing it because I'm not a bad person as you,who is illegally profiting from others work aka (MicroVolts). ToyHeroes it's a an ilegal copy of MV,i'll not give details since it will take long to explain.

I will keep DDosing the game down every moment and every instant until people stop playing this crap game so you have to close it down.

Your system is really bad, you should work on it a little more,

what about the site? any 7 year old with a little knowledge could DDos it

And what about the game itself?

The servers are pretty easy to crash,even the europe ones hahah.

Now let's talk about the accounts that I have stolen...what will you do about it? will you ban them?Do you even know the nicknames? poor El-mo what a pity...You make me laugh a lot. I do not  know you and I don't even want to but don't worry, nothing lasts forever.

The new changes you have made in the game... 😂 On what are they based on? why you do so much nonsense in the game?.

You should focus on how to protect ddos attacks on your ingame servers and website aswell (cloudflare) 😂 But now it's kinda useless the game is already dead 😂

Take a look to my video,it's especially for you El-mo 😘

6 hours ago, scy1337 said:

Lord have mercy. 
I dont even know what to say at that point. I cant even tell if this is supposed to be funny or if youre being serious. I am definetly not the person known as elmo. Also as i said there are 2 people behind "that one elmo" . One without any idea of legit anything digital works and the other one who barely understands a thing learned by yt vids and again both of them are clowns. 
I really wouldnt be anyone of them and any comparing is kind of an insult to me.. kind of. 
The thing i really dont understand is how you come up i should be him ? Afterall i didnt recommend using toyheroes ? Like the only thing thats happening in his life and id be here trashtalking that one life goal ? Doesnt make much sense right ? 
The covering up part to hide "my exposure" is even more silly.. Seriously ... wtf - 

Anyway and i mention this the last time. I just thought it might help some people to move on due to the extremely strong connection to this game some have. (This much that they randomly start attacking others who theorise or have paranoia of being followed by a leecher of the game). 

But since i still try to talk on a polite level lets look at your arguements :
"they released skin designs, that means they are working on it" Well very poor 2d quality. The picture that has been posted doesnt even show 3d models any person couldve made that easily with newb equipment. Just google fan art and you will see more convincing pictures and probably even 3d models.  So that kinda really dont convince me - if anything it makes me even more question the whole project. 5 years for one single cheap as quality picture. 

"why would they all of the sudden appear and make big promises again " If you ve been following this whole project then you would know that this is the sus stuff theyve been doing since the beginning of the project. Just reopen all old announcements its legit the same. 
"We now start to communicate with you, we like your ideas blabla and soon are coming back with the real release" Thats what they been saying since 2016.. just look it up. But you will soon find out it is true and they do it again. Post big announcements and then just disappear. 
Work of a legit developer team ? or ... 😉

Im not even trying to attack masangsoft at this point. I even mentioned after all its just a theory.. several times.. So after all the sus behaviour it might be legit and they are just very very very very bad at handling that kind of stuff. After all we dont know their situation. It might be its a one man project or a 2 man who also take care of all the 3 other games. That would explain some stuff but then again if they act like that the whole time its not really expectable that they ever get to finish it. Besides that an important note is that masangsoft didnt release anything new since 2008. Look it up. Id help you but im a good boy and im not allowed to send links. 

3 hours ago, Hurensohn said:

Just reopen all old announcements its legit the same. 

sorry that was my fault when i breached masangsoft servers to see if it actually had real employees

2020 breach.png

Edited by sw1ndle
pic

Quite the theory you've got there, you almost have them red handed!

Unsure of the exact date in which Microvolts shutdown when NQ Games had the rights (around Summer of 2017). Though I'm certain it isn't as easy as said to legally sell a license to a new developer. There are surely some procedures to go through at first. Leaving that aside, each company has its own divided attention to specific departments. Its not as if they'll immediately shift attention to another game (Microvolts in this case), from their initial focus - Ace Online - among other projects ongoing such as DK Online. It requires funds, employees, and effort overall, in which all undergo a given progress, whether it may be slow, medium or fast. Perhaps the funds may be there, but finding the right people could take eons; or vice versa - just giving examples. Along with many other issues they could be potentially facing which resulted into delays repeatedly. 

Point across - making assumptions when you're unaware of their internal situation, isn't too great.

Its understandable to be frustrated over the long awaited time, only to be rewarded with such little, but at least be grateful its progressing, even at this slow rate. Additionally, please stop being cringe with telling people they should move on, worry about yourself. 

• Like 2