Recruitment

Community Discord Server

Oreo

For anyone already aware, sorry for the repost and feel free to ignore! I just realized they had a rule about linking and staying on-topic, so I wanted to move the post here and give it a tag as well for Discord.ย 

Basically, for anyone unaware, a few experienced and at-corporation workers for Discord have banded together, and continue, to work on an MV community-focused discord server that'll do its best at centering around the community itself, as well as the future game coming out soon (hopefully), instead of segmenting the community further as yet another discord server related to MV.

We hope you guys will like it as much as we did putting it all together - here is an invite link to share around atย discord.gg/UN66G3gW6Y.

Thanks again in advance, regardless of if you join/peep the place or not, for reading through the thread!ย 

-----

Don't be afraid to leave suggestions or critique on the server down below as well!

Our goal is to potentially partner up with the team working on the game to outsource their need to work on socials/allow them more undivided attention onto the game and essentially be able to do (more) creative stuff that would represent both the needs of the company and the community (which was an issue back when other publisher/companies owned and administered the game).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 5:16 AM, Micro said:

This was [GM]Fructus' profile picture :') the memories. I spend so much time on the old forums.

Oh yeah. I knew that pic was familiar i just didnt know why.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...