Off-Topic

The real problem with this game

Uzyz

Honestly the game aint perfect, but the real problem with this game is the community. Only played for 1 day and I'm already getting racist comments or getting called a "trigger". As a community we need to chill down and just enjoy the game for what it is.ย 

community.png

Yeah encounteres a few toxic players myself, usually people are nice to me bcs as you can see they know me either from dicord servers or just from this forum, bcs i am using the same name everywhere and everybody knows that. But yeah have had my fair share of toxicity for explaining that exploiting ubalance problems and glitches is not ok. But yeah, hope there was a mod on this beta so people who don't deserve it would lose their privilege to play in the beta and maybe even in the future official release.

Best is to probably report these people to support and let them handle it from there (if they do anything that is). It sucks that after waiting for so long it's already like this. If they don't like the mode, they can just make their own room? People are whack๐Ÿคช

Block button go brrrr

• Like 1

The game was initially developed for low end computers and to offer a free alternative to TF2. Besides some casual players from developed nations, this also has attracted a certain type ofย audience from countries that I'm not going to describe further. You can't ever resolve the toxic nature of these people but a better chat filtering system and moderation might help a lot.

I'm honestly surprised that none of the MVs updated the mute system while in the game. Spamming "ez" six times or so gets you temporarily muted but someone can call you slurs nonstop throughout the match and nothing happens.

Words that are obviously offensive should trigger a system that gives you a chat mute the duration of the average game (20 mins). Your account should be flagged when you're muted for offensive reasons. Get enough flags and you should be automatically muted for 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, and perm.

It's clear they're steering to be genuinely pegi12 in this version. Pea-brained people that think derogatory language and insults are top-tier trolling and humor should just have their chatting privileges locked in a box and the key thrown away.ย 

Just now, L3Y said:

I'm honestly surprised that none of the MVs updated the mute system while in the game. Spamming "ez" six times or so gets you temporarily muted but someone can call you slurs nonstop throughout the match and nothing happens.

Words that are obviously offensive should trigger a system that gives you a chat mute the duration of the average game (20 mins). Your account should be flagged when you're muted for offensive reasons. Get enough flags and you should be automatically muted for 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, and perm.

It's clear they're steering to be genuinely pegi12 in this version. Pea-brained people that think derogatory language and insults are top-tier trolling and humor should just have their chatting privileges locked in a box and the key thrown away.ย 

good thing people like you only exist on the internet, do not go outside

3 hours ago, TrueBankai said:

good thing people like you only exist on the internet, do not go outside

I understand that online gaming has become a place where the use of derogatory words is a norm but be real. You're supporting toxicity in a game because you have no self control when you rage.ย 

I can only imagine what your chat logs look likeย ๐Ÿง