PD's Notes

[PD's note] State of Closed Beta

Leo

Hi, beloved Microvolts fans!

We are now getting ready to move onto the beta stage, as you will see below.

I would like to briefly explain how the closed beta will proceed.

Modes & Maps

In the first phase of the beta period, only 5 game modes are available. 

- Team Death match

- Elimination

- Zombie Mode

- Capture the Battery

- Free for All

You can choose from the available maps (different by the selected modes) when you create or change the room settings. 

Shop items and Capsules

The main purpose of this beta testing is to see how the balancing works in the battle. During the beta, we have limited the kind of items and prices, so the prices of every items are 50 MP in the shop and no RT items, no capsules are available for now.

Ranked mode 

I see many of you are expecting how the ranked mode would be like, since it’s very new to the game. We are still working on it and you will be able to play the ranked mode when a new season starts after full release. 

How to Give Your Feedback

[Closed Beta] Category has been created on the community forum.

The dev team will review all threads and will leave their notes if possible. 

If you find a bug or glitches, please report it in the 'Report a bug' section of the forum.

If you see something to be improved, please leave them in the 'Suggestions' section of the forum.

In addition to that, we will do a small survey against the testers in order to get more precise and intuitive feedback. 

Thank you for signing up for our closed beta! We can tell that everyone’s excited for the game to return! It definitely exceeded our expectations. Please understand that not everyone will be able to join our beta test due to limited resources and the purpose of the beta. There are some additional beta keys that are ready and we are considering sending them out to engage more testers depending on the number of Peak concurrent connected users. 

We will be waiting for you to join! We will be doing our best to provide the best communicate with everyone.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

PD Leo

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

Hey, did you send out all the Beta Keys for today? I wanted to know since I havent got mine yet and I wanna sleep, ty.

4 minutes ago, Will said:

Hey, did you send out all the Beta Keys for today? I wanted to know since I havent got mine yet and I wanna sleep, ty.

Yes, the keys were sent out to the testers.

5 minutes ago, Will said:

They said they still have some in store.

Maybe you'll receive one in the next hours / days! Good luck!

I've been playing this game since forever and I didn't get any key? 😞 I'm not sure how you know who played and who didn't, if it's by the e-mail address used that's bad cuz I changed it a long time ago.

1 hour ago, Leo said:

Modes & Maps

- Team Death match

- Elimination

- Zombie Mode

- Capture the Battery

- Free for All

You can choose from the available maps (different by the selected modes) when you create or change the room settings. 

Shop items and Capsules

The main purpose of this beta testing is to see how the balancing works in the battle. During the beta, we have limited the kind of items and prices, so the prices of every items are 50 MP in the shop and no RT items, no capsules are available for now.

Ranked mode 

I see many of you are expecting how the ranked mode would be like, since it’s very new to the game. We are still working on it and you will be able to play the ranked mode when a new season starts after full release. 

If you find a bug or glitches, please report it in the 'Report a bug' section of the forum.

If you see something to be improved, please leave them in the 'Suggestions' section of the forum.

In addition to that, we will do a small survey against the testers in order to get more precise and intuitive feedback. 

Thank you for signing up for our closed beta! We can tell that everyone’s excited for the game to return! It definitely exceeded our expectations. Please understand that not everyone will be able to join our beta test due to limited resources and the purpose of the beta. There are some additional beta keys that are ready and we are considering sending them out to engage more testers depending on the number of Peak concurrent connected users. 

We will be waiting for you to join! We will be doing our best to provide the best communicate with everyone.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

PD Leo

send me a key

2 hours ago, Leo said:

Modes & Maps

- Team Death match

- Elimination

- Zombie Mode

- Capture the Battery

- Free for All

Shop items and Capsules

Ranked mode 

Thank you.

Sincerely,

PD Leo

give more keys please so many ppl whaited for so long and ppl with many accounts got multiple keys

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Augustus said:

welp I didnt get a key, but such is life. For the lucky ones, be sure to report all bugs and enjoy this week ;D

welp nvmd i go a key xD

If the Rank mode going to be team based on single
What I liked about the era of when I was a Pro on MV, was 1v1, FFA and clanwars

I think the rankings should focus around that, for those who prefer 1v1s, and does who dominate free for alls
Clan wars should be the standard for ranked games but, you'll have to acknowledge a lot of pro players prefer the 1v1 and ffa especially to outskill with sniping match ups.

8 hours ago, Leo said:

Modes & Maps

- Team Death match

- Elimination

- Zombie Mode

- Capture the Battery

- Free for All

Shop items and Capsules

Ranked mode 

Thank you.

Sincerely,

PD Leo

Kinda sad i cant experience the beta , have been following this forum and the old one for a while now, hope there will be more waves of keys soon

On 8/30/2022 at 8:39 AM, Skaliath said:

I've been playing this game since forever and I didn't get any key? 😞 I'm not sure how you know who played and who didn't, if it's by the e-mail address used that's bad cuz I changed it a long time ago.

That's not how it works. They are not selecting players based on their game experience.

ARE THERE MORE KEYS COMING ? I TRIED TO CHECK MY EMAIL EVERYDAY FOR SOME, IT GIVES ME ANXIETY.

Edited by Por

I've been checking in every couple of weeks since 2018, its insane to me to check back and see that the official website is changed and theres actually a select lucky few that get to experience the game!

I hope theres more keys to be given out, can't wait to play this game again!

Either way, thank you very much devs, im greatful for what you're doing with my childhood game!