Off-Topic

What ya all gonna name yourself?

Angel

For me, it's gonna be "Angel". Just gotta be quick with the Name. . .

ย 

Just asking, so I can see how many of you on the Forum are going to play.

ย 

*prays for steam key*ย 

• Like 1

Kirito If Im able too but probably KiritoAims My old IGN was Hotoy16 Its funny bec it came from microvoltsย  my old smaller self thought of "hot" "toy" Lmaoooo I still dont know if I just never knew how to spell hottoy properly or if I did it on purpose.

• Haha 1

Might go for "Boom", which was my old IGN. Might attract some unwanted attention though lmao.

• Haha 1

im curious if they would use the steam in built name system to basically rename yourself constantly as much as you want beacuse it would still be pretty easy to keep track of each user index. hopefully not, because i personally prefer having a static name thats unchangeable.

ย 

3 hours ago, KiritoAims said:

Kirito If Im able too but probably KiritoAims My old IGN was Hotoy16 Its funny bec it came from microvoltsย  my old smaller self thought of "hot" "toy" Lmaoooo I still dont know if I just never knew how to spell hottoy properly or if I did it on purpose.

Why do I remember your name... oo

44 minutes ago, x1_x1_x1 said:

im curious if they would use the steam in built name system to basically rename yourself constantly as much as you want beacuse it would still be pretty easy to keep track of each user index. hopefully not, because i personally prefer having a static name thats unchangeable.

ย 

Yeah. I don't want to check peoples Steam profile 24/7 just to see if they're the person I think they are lmao

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Micro said:

Might go for "Boom", which was my old IGN. Might attract some unwanted attention though lmao.

And again, another person I 'knew'. Well, saw the name ofใ…ก

I remember how my name in MV back in the days was qqqqqqq xD and then changed when it was a bug to change your name to [2011]Relapsiinq
Now i stick to my real name lmao, Martac