Off-Topic

I hope they've given the Levels a redesign.

Angel

I never really liked the Level Designs from 0 - 49. And everyone here knows how long it took to get a level up xD

So I really hope they came up with some good looking Level Icons <3.

Edited by Angel
2 hours ago, Angel said:

I never really liked the Level Designs from 0 - 49. And everyone here knows how long it took to get a level up xD

So I really hope they came up with some good looking Level Icons <3.

On the pictures there were some new icons. I dont know if it were just for the ranked league or not tho.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Fuchsia said:

On the pictures there were some new icons. I dont know if it were just for the ranked league or not tho.

If you're referring to the picture that introduces Ranked, I was wondering the same. Cause there were Icons underneath the "Level" thing.ย 

ย 

But I think those are Ranked Logos that will replace your Level Icon whenever you're in a Ranked Lobby ^^

i mean, from 0 to 50 the icons are disguisting and horrible to be honest, if we will get new icons for levels, it will be so much better,because this icons are not good, lets say it ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, ะผ1.ั”ฯ‡ั” said:

I loved the old level icons ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคง

Yeah it would hurt me JUUUUST a little bit if they were gone...well rather, replaced. Nostalgia and such. But I think it's time ๐Ÿ˜„

5 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

I liked the design of the level icons, they werent anything crazy but they did their job nicely so i hope they dont change them.

The Thai Version had some nice Icons for the Levels... if I remember correctly

13 hours ago, Angel said:

Yeah it would hurt me JUUUUST a little bit if they were gone...well rather, replaced. Nostalgia and such. But I think it's time ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

19 hours ago, ะผ1.ั”ฯ‡ั” said:

I loved the old level icons ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคง

I loved level 57 appereance, it was looking so OP for me back in the days, i hope they're not gonna change themย ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅฐ