Off-Topic

How did it all start?

Augustus

Microvolts is finally coming back.

I started playing Microvolts in the beggining of 2013. At the time i didnt really play online games and MV was my first one.

I found out about it by a friend when i went to his home and saw him playing it. I loved it ever since,

How did you find out about the game?

Same exact way as you, I was like 10 years (20 now) old I believe and I went to my friend's house and saw him playing the game. It's my all time favorite game.

• Like 1

Found out about this game WAY before the original game's Taiwanese and Thailand release (I saw the debut trailer and gameplay trailer). Even went as far as dreaming about making a spiritual successor when the original game came to the USA.

Edited by Knox95
  • Like 1

I think I saw some random video on Youtube, maybe the MMOHut one that is super viral. It looked super fun and intriguing to me, I downloaded it and got hooked. I absolutely love this game and I can't wait for it to finally get the love it deserves.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Micro said:

I think I saw some random video on Youtube, maybe the MMOHut one that is super viral. It looked super fun and intriguing to me, I downloaded it and got hooked. I absolutely love this game and I can't wait for it to finally get the love it deserves.

Oh i know the video your talking about. Every now and then i rewatch it xD

For some reason, that is how I also started playing the game.
I remember back in the day we were saying after school "Yo I almost got enough money to buy the robot! he's so cool!"

ugh the good old days

• Like 1

Yo tenia amigos con los que jugaba counter pero poco a poco se fueron conectando menos, después me dijeron que me descargará este juego que tenían una cuenta de sobra en ese entonces estábamos en noviembre del 2010 estábamos en la face beta aún y cuando te diviertes con amigos los juegos se vuelven 100 veces mejor y nos quedamos enganchados, nos quedábamos hasta las 4 de la mañana jugando, recuerdo que mis dedos no llegaban hasta las teclas f6 y f7 hahahaha

I actually got home from school one day and saw my brother playing the game, a friend of his recommended him to play, and then i tried it myself and got addicted.

My friend used to play and he told us about it. I then decided to try it myself (around 2012-2013) and was hooked ever since.

Playing BrawlBusters December 2011/2012, checked the website and saw the MicroVolts title from RockHippo.

~ The rest was history ~