General Discussion

Give us some information plz!!

xDreaM

We are waiting for the game since 2017 , me and a lot of people dream about the chance we have to play this game again,,, we just need some information some atualization that make us beleave that you are working on the game and  not sleeping,

This game make my childhood and i rly need to play it again, please hear the community and do something.

Thanks,  NotTouchMe/xDreaM

• Like 3

It just takes until they are finished in their opinion the game is certainly not so finished that it is worthwhile to post new updates for most games is the same so you get only when it is finished real news so remains only one wait until something again post.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Astera said:

Don't worry, the game should be coming around this Halloween. I hope it does 

Another false hope... please stop...

getting a little tired of people assuming dates, after 2 postpones and a third supposed release date, making false hopes with this situation is not beneficial for anybody... because at this point not even fucking Leo knows when the game will be released, what a fucking joke...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You guys do realise that second half of 2022 is July, right? We haven't even reached that deadline yet. Its either sometime in July, or August, because they've released the announcement in February. 

8 hours ago, butternbread said:

You guys do realise that second half of 2022 is July, right? We haven't even reached that deadline yet. Its either sometime in July, or August, because they've released the announcement in February. 

2nd of july to be precise. Though since they said the second half of 2002 it could mean the game is launched in the 31st of december.

23 hours ago, butternbread said:

I'm only complaining about the closed beta timing... to make tests and then release on the same half of the year is so bad of an idea, especially when there is a lot to test since the game is already advanced with content to test with...

and especially about the lack of information or communication from them... postoponing the release date 2 times, and then post another supposed release date and then dip i feel actually stupid to still believe them after everything... they need to gain our trust, and by doing this ''working behind the scenes'' is a joke... we need information about the changes...

Edited by Onybaku
  • Like 1