General Discussion

I have given up, the game won't come. This is a joke.

NinjaFlank

We have to give up guys, this has been a complete waste of our time, for almost every single day for the past 2 years I've checked this forum to see if there are any updates. I'm sorry to say guys but unless they are re-vamping the whole game, this including graphics, engine, mechanics, there is absolutely no reason that they should take this long to keep us updated. Or even, release a few teasers here and there, maybe an in game screenshot, shit even seeing the Tutorial would be something ... MicroVolts was the one game I loved playing when I was a kid, I played it hours upon hours every single day from 2010 beta to 2017, spent hundreds of my precious birthday cash I used to get on it, now I'm 22 years old and have been hoping that the game comes back out so I can get a little part of my childhood back, to spin the Capsule machine one more time but unfortunately, sorry to say, but I believe that this game will never ever be re-released. Only way is if they sell it to somebody, I wish I had money to buy this game from Masang and re-release it legally unlike ToyHeroes. 

I hope you guys understand, we have to just accept it is not coming out. I don't think that the few hundreds of us on this forum are enough motivation for them to really work on the game and really release it again.

• Like 2

The only option  to not get burned out about all of this situation is just not to check the forum every single day, i see most of people doing like this and getting disappointed every single time...

i used to check the forum everyday, but now like once every two weeks just because at least u wont get disappointed every single day but at least twice per month... its funny saying that but at this point there is no other choice but to avoid as much as possible this forum... 

My option is just to find another game u enjoy because this game could be released, yes, but that does not mean that the state of the game will be stable later on... yes its sad to say, but its fair to keep feet on the ground and be realistic... 

I have for example LOW, BOTTOM FLOOR expectation from this game studio, literally on the floor is my expectation, because all of this situation is a joke to the extreme... so find a game that u really enjoy and in the future when the game releases u can decide and look how the game develops... because we are waiting for a release, but no one knows how they will keep the game moving...

For example... right now i have a game that i play everyday, and i check this forum every once in a while to see if there is anything new, if in the future the game will be released, i will try it for sure, but i want to see so much more from them about contentwise, and if im disappointed about their balance methods, about updates and such, i wont get so angry as much as some people here on this forum, and quit and get back  to my other game... thats how i'm planning to do...

• Like 3
2 hours ago, NinjaFlank said:

We have to give up guys, this has been a complete waste of our time, for almost every single day for the past 2 years I've checked this forum to see if there are any updates. I'm sorry to say guys but unless they are re-vamping the whole game, this including graphics, engine, mechanics, there is absolutely no reason that they should take this long to keep us updated. Or even, release a few teasers here and there, maybe an in game screenshot, shit even seeing the Tutorial would be something ... MicroVolts was the one game I loved playing when I was a kid, I played it hours upon hours every single day from 2010 beta to 2017, spent hundreds of my precious birthday cash I used to get on it, now I'm 22 years old and have been hoping that the game comes back out so I can get a little part of my childhood back, to spin the Capsule machine one more time but unfortunately, sorry to say, but I believe that this game will never ever be re-released. Only way is if they sell it to somebody, I wish I had money to buy this game from Masang and re-release it legally unlike ToyHeroes. 

I hope you guys understand, we have to just accept it is not coming out. I don't think that the few hundreds of us on this forum are enough motivation for them to really work on the game and really release it again.

I have hope it's going to come out just wait, if the beta doesn't even come out this year then you could give up instead do something fun/entertaining in the mean while because if you keep checking every single day you'll get burned out. I mean you could always go on YouTube and maybe watch some old clips of microvolts players that's what I do lol.

3 hours ago, NinjaFlank said:

Hey you should not just give up everything as it takes time because the engine and the code again and again output errors that are very heavy and crashes or server crashes they want to have fixed before the beta and besides that you can not just make everything copy past ready they want to renew the whole game from balance changes to fmehr free to play everything should be there and old paytoosachen to remove will surely again other error codes erzügen which must then be fixed again until everything fits takes such years so you should only because they bring hardly infos from not directly give up stay tuned and do not always look every day in the forum the beta will come when mircovolts in the eyes of the developer team of us can be played and not earlier.

Mate its fine if you want to move on, you didnt have to come here to say goodbye but im glad you did. Though i hope it isnt a goodbye but a simple bye because i hope you come back in a year, play the game, have fun, feel nostalgic, get mad for getting spammed to death, ragequit, yell at the wall and then go back to having fun with microvolts. This game will eventually be released and lets be honest no one has stellar expectations from masangsoft, we all know they arent the best, not piece of shit bad but not great either. However it would be difficult for them to release microvolts in a state that is worse than the original so we can probably place our expectations on at least as good as the original. Which is better than having limbo dancer clit piercing low expectations and far FARb etter than stratosphere high ones since then youre simply asking for disapointment. Untill then i hope the best for ya.

They aren't wasting anybody's time. Unless you quit your job or dropped out of school in hopes of this game coming out, which you'd be an idiot to do, they've caused no harm besides letting some people down. I don't see why they'd just drop the project and do nothing with it after acquiring the rights to the game and doing work on it already, including concept art and a totally new directive vision in comparison to what we've had in the past.

20 hours ago, Onybaku said:

right now i have a game that i play everyday

which game? cause I really wanna play a new game.. I'm sick of playing Valorant.

10 hours ago, Lovely said:

which game? cause I really wanna play a new game.. I'm sick of playing Valorant.

Well, its a totally different genre but i play Genshin Impact (gacha), Valorant, and started recently Ni No Kuni made by studio Ghibli

Edited by Onybaku
On 5/31/2022 at 11:14 PM, zooz said:

Closed Beta MV is out on Steam right now, look it up!

On 5/31/2022 at 11:14 PM, zooz said:

Closed Beta MV is out on Steam right now, look it up!

Are you Sure? Cant find there

It is real that this game is a part of all our childhoods, but, in order to cope with the fact that it is posible to never play this game on a legit server ever again we have to find games we like, i have found several games i like and i've played different games with my friends which keeps me busy, this game is not my whole life but i would very much love to play it again somewhere where i am sure my progress will remain. The good news is that nothing like this has ever happened, like at this scale, even the Toy Heroes developers are scared that mv might be released and there are a lot of signs to it. I am kinda sad that there are some people who wait for this game as much as us but unlike some of us they have not found anything else to play nor are they ready to let go og this game in case it is never released. For the ones that do want to at least spin some capsules i would recomend playing on a private server to get that nostalgia over with. I hope you all the best and instead of being pesimistic let's wait for the game together and keep sharing things and memories with each other, let's thinka about creating a discord server for this comunity and maybe we can even convince Masangsoft to create a way for us to donate at least a bit, the people who can ofc, and maybe we will be enough to bring the game back. I am sure they are working on it, it is slow and I rly rly hope that at least the closed beta gets released until the end of 2022. Love u all, again, best hopes and looking forward to playing with you in case the game comes out soon.

• Thanks 2