General Discussion

Why haven't the game been released yet?

Luffye

I visited the game's main website and realized there's been 1 year since the release date was postponed and at this point i thought it'd be playable already... Any news from the developers about the OFFICIAL releasing date?

• Sad 1

Nope, nothing yet but I did find few progress masangsoft did few months ago, so it's best to believe the game will be out this year until there's further notification from officials sadly

Its hard to tell whats been going on, we only really have speculation though considering theres been quite a fair bit of movement since mv got new folk working on it i have to say they didnt like the result of the game from the previous team, assuming there even was that. As for dates we dont have one, only that it should be later this year.

They are not giving us any informations about the game progress which i don't rly blame them for, in some cases we feel more intrigued to play if we are left in the blue for a long time. I am sure that they want to release it and hope they will keep their promise this time. All we can do is wait together until the beta tester comes out, which will eventually just prove that the game is going to be released this year. Keep waiting with us and drag more people into doing so. Have a nice day!