General Discussion

MV is coming SOON 0_0

Astera

So I was just browsing about MV and I found few info about MV, I really hope it has something to do with release.. 

I really hope it gets released this year I really do reeee

Screenshot_20220516-212013__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220516-211456__01.jpg

• Like 1

If ya reading this, the info isn't incorrect and releasing the game on the hands of Masangsoft so let's hope they release the game this Fall as they said ❤️

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Seems like they have finally stoped fucking about.

Lmao yee, I got high hopes on this game now.. I'm gonna same money to rain it on them on their first day lmao

• Like 1

Sorry to be that guy, but what am i looking exactly?

i mean on wikipedia everyone can change anything, everyone can edit on wikipedia

and the first picture i see only last update 9 months ago, am i missing something?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Onybaku said:

Sorry to be that guy, but what am i looking exactly?

i mean on wikipedia everyone can change anything, everyone can edit on wikipedia

and the first picture i see only last update 9 months ago, am i missing something?

Masangsoft has tried to do testing on steam or re-uploaded files probably, which is a proof of work after MV got closed which means theyre tryna make it happen. Maybe this year they won't be hitting around us afterall.

I wish they would actually release the game onto Steam as a "Coming Soon" game. (Lord knows some of the games in my wishlist have been on "Coming Soon" status for over a year.) I have the previous steam release of Surge in my library but there's still no store page for it. 🥲

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The thing what makes me sad. This is like the third time that they announced that were working on the game and that it will launch soon. All those three times, they went silent for over a half year. I'm kinda scared that we're in the same boat, again. But I still have my hopes up, and wish they announce a beta soon and launch it on steam.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, TheTrusted said:

The thing what makes me sad. This is like the third time that they announced that were working on the game and that it will launch soon. All those three times, they went silent for over a half year. I'm kinda scared that we're in the same boat, again. But I still have my hopes up, and wish they announce a beta soon and launch it on steam.

Don't worry about this anymore, if this game ain't coming this year. Then it's never coming back, so chill on other games till it's back from the dark. That's the best you can hope for rn

On 5/19/2022 at 3:11 AM, Lillethy said:

I wish they would actually release the game onto Steam as a "Coming Soon" game. (Lord knows some of the games in my wishlist have been on "Coming Soon" status for over a year.) I have the previous steam release of Surge in my library but there's still no store page for it. 🥲

I wish it came out sooner but I hope this time they're not fooling around, I mean this is their last chance.. if they lose this then everyone is legit gonna leave .

And the previous store page isn't updated yet, they're uploading files and testing it on closed beta version which can be used only by person with access to steam beta server code. So ig they're preparing for it

Just now, SPACE FOX said:

wow that would be awesome. how cool is that? 😳

Pretty cool if it's coming back, atleast I got something else to do beside sleeping for 14 hours lol

• Haha 1

They have stated that the beta tester should be released around the half of 2022 (which means the 6th month-June, maybe they will release it in July at most) and the game should be in function around the end of the year or even faster if they want it to and if all the tests and bug repairs and all that are done.

18 hours ago, Sorel said:

They have stated that the beta tester should be released around the half of 2022 (which means the 6th month-June, maybe they will release it in July at most) and the game should be in function around the end of the year or even faster if they want it to and if all the tests and bug repairs and all that are done.

Hopium

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw steamdb and I found that "Brawl Busters" was updated 2 months ago and there is 1 person In-Game (maybe a developer or something)
I Know Masangsoft bought Microvolts and not Brawl Busters, but maybe are testing some Rockhippo projects

But..... since there are no post/info about Microvolts by MODS, I don't think MV will be back soon 😕

imagen_2022-06-03_145902396.png

I mean theres literally a website for it, and I don't think its legit, they have about 13k members in their discord server, but why would any company use mega.nz or mediafire - if they're legit, they'll use steam or have an official form of download, not some third party lol.

google project brawl busters