General Discussion

Ideas for microvolts characters

SuccubusElf

Hii I decided that maybe while we're waiting we could come up with concept ideas since like some of us can't draw lol-

If they ever bring Sophitita back, I have some ideas for her - she'd have blonde hair and amber eyes, and her default clothing would be like a priest outfit. Her backstory is that she was an angel who was cast out of heaven and became a demon. She basically serves the devil and appears to be a decent priest. And her skins would be demon/goddess styles with some priest fits. 

That's like only one story line I came up with for Sophitita sksk. 

Ohh and she could be dark skin.^^

Also would it be cool if we could like pick a gender like for e.g you click on C.H.I.P you could be a girl version of him if you want and same for Naomi well kai is basically the boy version lol. 

14 hours ago, Yumemii said:

Also would it be cool if we could like pick a gender like for e.g you click on C.H.I.P you could be a girl version of him if you want and same for Naomi well kai is basically the boy version lol. 

I kinda feel like it takes away the genuine bond for the game, I do not wish to see chip in gender transition lol, but hey I like your thinking maybe it could be a thing;)

• Like 1

WHile both are good ideas the first one is unlikely to happen they are most likely going to stick with the characters that had more work put into them to cut down on costs. The second one isnt a bad one but it feels like it takes a bit away from the characters, though kai was basicly male naomi so maybe it could work.

• Like 1